PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Pwnz xD

Wayne
30-05-2005, 08:35 PM
I know some people are like "Oh my god, why do you watch wrestling?! It's so fake!".

Wrestling is one of the best things to hit TV !! :rolleyes:

Wrestling might be fake, but 1 question. When WWE is live, when a superstar gets hit with a chair, how come they bleed. They haven't really got time to "fake it with fake blood".

Also, please post your favourite wrestler, your favourite move, and your favourite tag team below. [ Can be WWE or WWF :eusa_ange ]

-2K-
30-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Favourite Wrestler = The Rock
Favourite Move = 3D preformed by The Dudley Boyz
and
Favourite Tag Team = The Hardy Boyz

WWF was way better then the WWE is now. It's getting rubbish there are no good tag teams like they used to be.

And if people do say why do you watch wrestling - just say to them why do you watch most things on TV? Because wrestling is acting(it is fake), and most things on TV is acting.

Wayne
30-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah, True.

It's still good entertainment though :rolleyes:

roller-adam
30-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Wrestler : Stone Cold
Move : F5
Tag : Undertaker & Kane [ Back in The Old Days ]

Mentor
31-05-2005, 02:31 AM
but 1 question. When WWE is live, when a superstar gets hit with a chair, how come they bleed. They haven't really got time to "fake it with fake blood".

the chair itself us not real, usealy has servealy weakened joints, and are made out of subsnaces simlar to polsstirean, athogh slightly stronger.
its a simple stage effect. Most wresting maches are rehurced, and scripted (and then done with appuling acting skills). right down to minor details. for somthing thats real, maybe you shoudl see ulitamte fighting or what ever it is.

most wrestlers mustles are just implants (silicon implants). and servealy limit there movement. so in a real fight, they probly woulnt even be able to move the hands in front of the faces to block. this has actal resulted in a fatilty dueing a stunt where a weater feel of a "cage" and coulnt put his hands in front of there face to stop them hitting the flaw.

so as vain men in spandex hugging each other and pretening to fight isnt my thing. thats why i hate it and think its fake.

GommeInc
31-05-2005, 02:41 AM
I hate wrestling, aload of half naked men hugging each other and pretending to fight is morally depressing

Heart Break Kid
31-05-2005, 03:20 AM
peeps hard to beleive but i actually wrestle as the name british slammer since british bulldog died heart break kid shawn michaels has been me fave *eyes at name*

LittleT
01-06-2005, 02:38 PM
WWF Pwned, WWE ****s, Grow up, its for at 10 yr olds wit nuffin else to do :P

Wayne
19-07-2005, 07:03 AM
That's what you think.. :s

YellowParasol
19-07-2005, 09:03 AM
I went to WWE Live twice.. Both of them were Raw last October in London then this April just gone in Nottingham

Favourite Wrestler = Batista and Orton
Fav Tag team = Chris Benoit And KurtAngle (First time they teamed up in a Tournument and won tag titles - They hated eachother)
Favourtite move = F5 & Batista Bomb..

LittleT
19-07-2005, 02:58 PM
That's what you think.. :s

Soz, I aint a great Fan ov Grown Men in Pink spandex Shorts, Grappeling Each other. Doesnt Appeal.

Mentor
19-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Soz, I aint a great Fan ov Grown Men in Pink spandex Shorts, Grappeling Each other. Doesnt Appeal.
that opionion is shared by many

Rou
28-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Favorite Wrestler - Stone Cold What ? :P
Favorite Move - Madnabile Claw :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!