PDA

View Full Version : Elite Royale ~ V.3

Louie
06-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey, I've just created Elite Royale a few days ago but i've been working on some of the coding on our brand new layout :) Homepage and Jobs Page is currently working but we are getting the other pages up and running soon after christmas in 2008.
Please Visit the website and see if you like the layout

http://www.freewebs.com/eliteroyale/index.htm <-------- Check it out
More on its way as we have just opened today :)

Online users on advert Bar :) enjoy please :)

Jamesy
06-12-2007, 09:22 PM
no to freewebs. just no. NO NO NO.

Layout is ugly. and loads slowly.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude by giving destructive critisism. Post your critisism in a constructive format.

Jordan3606
06-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Freewebs = instant fail :(

dannyisnotamazing
06-12-2007, 10:15 PM
It's a good start :)

Invent
06-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Freewebs = instant fail

Advertising clubhabbo in your sig = instant fail.

Freewebs is fine for someone NEW to web development.

RICHe
06-12-2007, 10:25 PM
as far as im aware, there is nothing wrong with freewebs.

Tons of people start off with a Habbo freewebs site (i did), then expanded to other servers and purchasing domain etc etc. As Invent says "freewebs is fine to someone NEW to web development" which is true as freewebs shows how to do stuff in some areas too (this helping them!).

------

Anyway back to site, its an OKISH site, theres one main error which is the content box is very small (making us scroll), i think it should be all the way down the page (well at least content area on navigation).

Beau
07-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Advertising clubhabbo in your sig = instant fail.

Freewebs is fine for someone NEW to web development.

Touche. Agreed. They mightn't have the technical aspect down pat, but they still have the organisation and community skills to run a site, something which a large percentage of site owners lack.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!