PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] [ Scam Site ] Habpedia =\

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 07:54 AM
This guy I know on Habbo Canada sent me a PM saying "Hey I saw you on Habpedia". I said "Link me" so he said "*Removed*".

I went there and a popup said "sites under construction, allow the popup"

I did and it turned out to be a complete re-enactment of the Habbo login, basically trying to trick you into logging in.

The site is keylogger free, it's just one of those fake logins.
Main Page - *REMOVED*
Scam part - *REMOVED*

I entered a fake login "GoF---Yourself" as the username, and "YouStupidScammer" as the pass, and it redirected me to the UK hotel. It's a pretty wise scam, but don't fall for it.

*** There. Removed the guys name, that was no reason to delete the original topic ***.

Edited by Superstar911 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post links to sites which have fake Habbo log-in screens.
Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Removed another link.

beau03
07-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the head's up (Y) I don't trust the .tk sites anymore if they are to do with habbo fansites.. to many scams out of them.

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 04:43 PM
I received an infraction.......for giving this forum a heads up on a scam website.....

Am I the only one who thinks half the mods here have NO CLUE what they're doing?

I'm trying to let people know not to go to habpedia.tk.

It's a scam site.

Im not trying to get people to go there for god sakes.

Smits
07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
kk i'll go on it now.

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 04:48 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Pat McGroin
07-12-2007, 04:48 PM
I received an infraction.......for giving this forum a heads up on a scam website.....

Am I the only one who thinks half the mods here have NO CLUE what they're doing?

I'm trying to let people know not to go to habpedia.tk.

It's a scam site.

Im not trying to get people to go there for god sakes.
Management got it in their thick heads that naming scammers / hackers / scam sites ect should be against the rules.

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Management got it in their thick heads that naming scammers / hackers / scam sites ect should be against the rules.

Orly? Go view every other topic here. Every other topic in this subsection has a link, whether it be clickable or not. Why I receive an infraction for it is beyond me.

I just think the mods need to quit sitting around having their dandy little circle jerk and pull their heads from betwixt their cheeks.

Black_Apalachi
11-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Was this a free .TK or a paid one?

It's to prevent arguments. If it were allowed, there would obviosuly be countless false accusations.

Shawnstra
11-12-2007, 11:41 PM
I usually don't fall for such tricks. One of the reason is now the login is done through the Habbo site itself not on the client, hence you can tell its fake.

Thanks for the tip though :)

jesus
11-12-2007, 11:46 PM
lol that fake login is gash

le harry
12-12-2007, 07:46 AM
oh right thanks.

mrman10
13-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I tried logging in with my real details when i was a noob. But the guy behind it got arrested 1 day before for 'Illegal Internet Manouvers' or something.

tyo22
14-12-2007, 01:56 AM
Lmao at these noob scammers

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7995/noobscammersfw8.png

mrman10
15-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Lmao at these noob scammers

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7995/noobscammersfw8.png

Lol, that's just punching them in the face now. How obvious?

Chippiewill
01-01-2008, 06:30 PM
I would murder .tk for habbo safety

Dopamine
07-01-2008, 10:42 AM
This guy I know on Habbo Canada sent me a PM saying "Hey I saw you on Habpedia". I said "Link me" so he said "*Removed*

I went there and a popup said "sites under construction, allow the popup"

I did and it turned out to be a complete re-enactment of the Habbo login, basically trying to trick you into logging in.

The site is keylogger free, it's just one of those fake logins.
Main Page - *REMOVED*
Scam part - *REMOVED*

I entered a fake login "GoF---Yourself" as the username, and "YouStupidScammer" as the pass, and it redirected me to the UK hotel. It's a pretty wise scam, but don't fall for it.

*** There. Removed the guys name, that was no reason to delete the original topic ***.

Edited by Superstar911 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post links to sites which have fake Habbo log-in screens.

I have one of those websites.

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Removed site link.

Clasus
07-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the tip :)

Zak
07-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Lol same happened to me, one of my "friends" told me about it.

Obv the hacker has gone on their account after they were stupid enough to sign in on the fake login :P

Ardemax
07-01-2008, 06:42 PM
I have one of those websites.

Good, now delete it and do something useful.

Disneychanne1
15-01-2008, 09:43 PM
I usually don't fall for such tricks. One of the reason is now the login is done through the Habbo site itself not on the client, hence you can tell its fake.

Thanks for the tip though :)
They have fake login's for the current one now scammers are realy up to date =P
I never type my password, not that often anyway cos my browser rembers it and my username so thats one obvious thing. Also Its kinda obvious when at the top of the screen it says something that is not habbo.co.uk
I mean scammer's are so dumb at least trick people like clones of accounts do like someone using an L in my name pretending they were me.

Scuzzy
15-01-2008, 09:46 PM
I fell for one of those when i was a noob :( uncool

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!