PDA

View Full Version : [CA] Traxmachines

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 08:49 AM
I have a question about Traxmachines on .CA

I am sort of collecting them for some reason, as well as Traxpacks, and so far, I have:

Blue Traxmachine (Given out in a special e-mail deal)
Turquoise Traxmachine (HC shop only)
Traxmachine (It's black, and it's the default Traxmachine)

However, I have seen these Traxmachines.
Purple Sound Machine (Apparently, it was given out in a competition last month which I missed)
Sound Machine Pro (This is a weird one, as it is nearly identical to the Black Traxmachine, except it's abit darker....I saw it in CA staff member La_Brea's room. It's even got a different description "creating fancy sounds")

My question is, does anyone know why there is 2 black traxmachines, the 2nd being the strange "Sound Machine Pro" located in La_Brea's room.

Did she hack it or is it like a staff-only furni because I dont think anyone else has one.....

EDIT: Don't worry, I'll snag some pics for you guys to show you what I mean.

Hurts
07-12-2007, 08:59 AM
e
I have a question about Traxmachines on .CA

I am sort of collecting them for some reason, as well as Traxpacks, and so far, I have:

Blue Traxmachine (Given out in a special e-mail deal)
Turquoise Traxmachine (HC shop only)
Traxmachine (It's black, and it's the default Traxmachine)

However, I have seen these Traxmachines.
Purple Sound Machine (Apparently, it was given out in a competition last month which I missed)
Sound Machine Pro (This is a weird one, as it is nearly identical to the Black Traxmachine, except it's abit darker....I saw it in CA staff member La_Brea's room. It's even got a different description "creating fancy sounds")

My question is, does anyone know why there is 2 black traxmachines, the 2nd being the strange "Sound Machine Pro" located in La_Brea's room.

Did she hack it or is it like a staff-only furni because I dont think anyone else has one.....

Staff can get any furni... hence why he has one, it was added to the externals back in V14, I think it does the same as what the Traxmachines does now, they was updated when the Jukebox came.. lets you make more than 1 song per machine. And purple was given out via a link on the homepage on the hotels that did the monsters of Habbo campaign during Halloween!

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Ok, so if you want to see the Sound Machine Pro, it's in La_Brea's Krusty Hang on Habbo Canada.

Also, here's that pic I promised you, of all the Traxmachines Habbo Canada currently has, plus, an enlargement of the 2 traxmachines I'm confused about.

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/1920/tmyk2.png

EDIT: Ok, I see, however, I really want a Purple Traxmachine, any way I can get one? Maybe bug La_Brea until he/she gives me one? Same with Sound Machine Pro. I want to make a Traxmachine Museum, one room per Traxmachine, and one big room with every Traxpack in it (even though Habbo UK has a few traxpacks that Habbo Canada doesn't have =\

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!