PDA

View Full Version : Crisphosting

Stitch
08-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Today is the second time i've had problems where my shoutcast server just stops working. I think their live support is just stupid. I've been waiting for a reply from someone for 15 minutes all he has said so far is

Welcome to CrispHosting Live Support.. How may I help?

Has anyone else ever had any problems like this from their support staff?

GoldenMerc
08-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Saurav had problems with them aswell but i think they deleted his package

Carnio
08-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Crisphosting are probably one of the worst hosting companys i know.
My radio was on Crisphosting and Skaterchu constanly got people to suspend it so Kieron one of there support staff suspended Clubhabbos radio after a complaint i made, Dont use crisphosting its nothing but trouble.

Stitch
08-12-2007, 03:34 PM
My radio was on Crisphosting and Skaterchu constanly got people to suspend it so Kieron one of there support staff suspended Clubhabbos radio after a complaint i made, Dont use crisphosting its nothing but trouble.

was that Kieron Hadlington? Thats the one who won't answer me. I hope i can get a refund i only bought it thursday.

Carnio
08-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Yeah Kieron is cool but Crisphosting is just rubbish.

Jordan3606
08-12-2007, 03:45 PM
I had a radio with CrispHosting, I cancelled it a day later because I didn't need it anymore (lol, I change my mind fast) but the support was speedy and efficient. Since then, I've had a hosting account with them, and also, no problems, the Live Support is good too :)

And by the way, Steve Brown (the owner) doesnt work for ClubHabbo anymore, so I dont think he'll be picking favourites, lol.

Carnio
08-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Yeah but Lily works for CH now? and there support is offline most the time?

Stitch
08-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Does anyone know where i can get a free shoutcast server for a day or two while i get this one sorted?

Jordan,
08-12-2007, 04:06 PM
what specs do you need ill be nice and give u 1 for a week

Stitch
08-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I don't really mind. I did have a 128kbps 100 listeners one
Thanks!

Lilian
08-12-2007, 04:30 PM

Nobody suspeneded your radio and SkaterChu never told anyone to at all. That allergation is false. The only time were your radio was restarted is when we found that you had gone over your limit and Kieron had to sort it.

Yeah but Lily works for CH now? and there support is offline most the time?

So what if I work there? ClubHabbo and Crisp Hosting have nothing to do with each other. The support system has been a little lazy lately and is being fixed this is most likely your problem. You should try submitting a ticket.

Stitch
08-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah i submitted a ticket after 10 mins of waiting.
How can i get a refund because i would prefer to go somewhere where my radio will actually be alive for more than a day

Lilian
08-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah i submitted a ticket after 10 mins of waiting.
How can i get a refund because i would prefer to go somewhere where my radio will actually be alive for more than a day

You need to submit a ticket for this. I have also found the problem but I refuse to deal with it any other way then the ticket.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!