PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle 2 - 1 Birmingham

Mexel
08-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Other way round this week. We were the better team in the game and did not deserve to lose. Newcastle got a penalty what should not have being given and a 90th min goal. Well i guess thats what football does 1 week you play bad and win and the other week you play a lot better and you lose.

Jordie
08-12-2007, 05:12 PM
unlucky:(

and from what i heard on soccer saturday
the geordies had the better of the game?

im sure you will bounce back though:)

Mexel
08-12-2007, 05:16 PM
unlucky:(

and from what i heard on soccer saturday
the geordies had the better of the game?

im sure you will bounce back though:)

What skysports are you watching lol? They have just said Newcastle deserved nothing from the game lol.

Jordie
08-12-2007, 05:21 PM
What skysports are you watching lol? They have just said Newcastle deserved nothing from the game lol.

it sounded as though newcastle were having most of the better chances

martins missed from 3 yards out and milner hit the bar?

Alan_Carr
08-12-2007, 05:28 PM
About time Newcastle won a game, kinda reduced the pressure on Big Sam :)

Mexel
08-12-2007, 05:33 PM
it sounded as though newcastle were having most of the better chances

martins missed from 3 yards out and milner hit the bar?

Naw Martins missed from just inside the 6 yard box and put it over. Newcatle did hit the bar twice but were both half. I watched the game on TV (Canel 1) and i think and many other people do think Birmingham deserved to get a point at least. But we got all three last week. These things happen in football.

Alan_Carr
08-12-2007, 05:42 PM
I didnt see it, as i was at my team's game, but ill see later on Match of the day who REALLY deserved to win ;D

Mexel
08-12-2007, 06:33 PM
I didnt see it, as i was at my team's game, but ill see later on Match of the day who REALLY deserved to win ;D

Match of the day shows about 5 mins from a 90min game.

JFolan
08-12-2007, 09:02 PM
sounded like the toon was all over thm

Mexel
08-12-2007, 09:05 PM
sounded like the toon was all over thm

What the hell lol? Did you watch it listen to it or w.e? You could not have seen it on skysports news as they diddnt say that once lol. Plus your from Scotland and you stole your manager and you are holding a grudge.

Only joking i just dont understand were you got that from lol.

@xP
08-12-2007, 09:14 PM
grr

i wanted sam to get sacked.

Alan_Carr
09-12-2007, 09:36 AM
I watched Match of the day last night..
TOON DOMINATED BIRMINGHAM
How could you not see?
They show the best chances in the game, City had none except their goal, Newcastle deserved it man.
You got lucky against Spurs last week, you got 3 points outta 6, and before you would of expected to get 0.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!