PDA

View Full Version : Your Teams Results

Jordie
08-12-2007, 05:14 PM
our game was postponed against millwall due to waterlogged pitch
but apparently it was playable from what i was hearing on the local radio
at least other results went for us today apart from carlisle conceding to northampton in the last minute and port vale beating gillingham but gillingham are also strugglers

your teams results?

Alan_Carr
08-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Yep :D!
We equalised in the last minute at home to Carlisle, haha suckers.
They thought they had won, then BANG, we score in the 91st minute.
Then the music plays THE FRATELLIS ;D
Northampton 2 - 2 Carlisle, we deserved it..

Soka
08-12-2007, 05:44 PM
good result above for us,

leeds won 4 - 0 against huddersfield and deserved it in all respects

beckford bagged 2, flo got one and jon douglas

also there was crowd of 32,000 +, highest at this level (leauge one) since 1979 :)

skins
08-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Drew to City 1-1

Timar own goal Fgs!

Alan_Carr
08-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Your too good for League 1, you'll go straight up man lol..
You have quality players thats why, Like Beckford and Kandal, they're both quality players.
Plus you have the experience of Flo, who still has the class ;D

Geraint
08-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Beat Colchester 4-1. Jonesy changed a few players and it worked well. When they let us attack it wasn't working but when they came out and attacked we scored 4. Although Colchester were absolutely apawling we should be proud of the performance.

Jordie
08-12-2007, 06:55 PM
great results for leeds and cardiff

cardiff desperately needed that and when i saw them go 1-0 down on the stroke of half time i thourght it was going to be a long afternoon for them.

cant get much better than a 4-0 win against your local rivals
especially infront of 32,000 fans. Leeds are flying but if better clubs take a look at some of their star players thats when it can begin to go wrong same happened to us.

good result for northampton too coming from behind twice

Geraint
08-12-2007, 07:01 PM
great results for leeds and cardiff

cardiff desperately needed that and when i saw them go 1-0 down on the stroke of half time i thourght it was going to be a long afternoon for them.

cant get much better than a 4-0 win against your local rivals
especially infront of 32,000 fans. Leeds are flying but if better clubs take a look at some of their star players thats when it can begin to go wrong same happened to us.

good result for northampton too coming from behind twice

They had 1 shot and 1 goal at that point. We should have beat them at least 10-1. They just came for a point.

Stitch
08-12-2007, 07:14 PM
We won 3-1 against Liverpool :D

danny-dyer
08-12-2007, 08:09 PM
lost 2-1 to southend. :l]
southend scored in 93rd min.

PlKEY-ARMY
08-12-2007, 09:02 PM
lost to port vale
absolute shockin we dominated first half on everything (except the goal we just switched off it was like 30 seconds after our goal)

but yet again chris dickson gets his 11th goal in 11 games for us defo no chance we will get him in janurary :( he loves it here though he has stated a few times to count the least and goes crazy when he scores you can really see it

port vale 2nd goal was shcokin just a messup in our penalty box need to check highlights when possible for that goal

Jordie
08-12-2007, 09:40 PM
lost to port vale
absolute shockin we dominated first half on everything (except the goal we just switched off it was like 30 seconds after our goal)

but yet again chris dickson gets his 11th goal in 11 games for us defo no chance we will get him in janurary :( he loves it here though he has stated a few times to count the least and goes crazy when he scores you can really see it

port vale 2nd goal was shcokin just a messup in our penalty box need to check highlights when possible for that goal

you and port vale are the worst teams ive seen at kenilworth road this season but dickson seems to have lifted you and now you seem a bit harder to beat its good to have a player scoring plenty of goals we've struggled without furlong but hes back now so hopefully we can push on

Jamie!
09-12-2007, 01:37 AM
******* awful display from us away from home once again, they made us look like a struggling side even though they were just as bad. For all the posession they had, they only actually created a couple of decent chances.

The away end was bouncing up until the 91st minute when they scored... shame their fans never mustered a noise all game, you could have heard a pin drop, literally.

Alan_Carr
09-12-2007, 09:35 AM
you and port vale are the worst teams ive seen at kenilworth road this season but dickson seems to have lifted you and now you seem a bit harder to beat its good to have a player scoring plenty of goals we've struggled without furlong but hes back now so hopefully we can push on

What about the Cobblers? ;D
We played POOR against you.. >:[

Jordie
09-12-2007, 10:40 AM

yeah but despite putting 6 past you in two games you were actually a better side than both port vale and gillingham these two were incredibly poor

edible
09-12-2007, 11:39 AM
beat fulham 3-0.
YAKUBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
feed the yak and he will score :D

oh&btw, i love reading! waaaaaaay!

Geraint
09-12-2007, 12:53 PM
beat fulham 3-0.
YAKUBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
feed the yak and he will score :D

oh&btw, i love reading! waaaaaaay!

Should be feed the yak he will eat. He isn't exactly on the thin side of life.

Jamie!
09-12-2007, 01:15 PM

Did you go to the game V Carlisle yesterday?

edible
09-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Should be feed the yak he will eat. He isn't exactly on the thin side of life.
Yet he scores goals, yeah ok! :rolleyes:

PlKEY-ARMY
09-12-2007, 02:32 PM
the 3-1 game? the only thing i can say to that is... we was under ronnie jepson! thats why hes as clueless as ever :P

Alan_Carr
09-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Did you go to the game V Carlisle yesterday?
Yeah :D
I have a season ticket enit, and go to most away games.
You're a carlisle fan? :D

:alexxTURNER
09-12-2007, 03:57 PM
2-1 TO THE BORO

Jamie!
09-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah :D
I have a season ticket enit, and go to most away games.
You're a carlisle fan? :D

Aye, I am. Came down yesterday too, we were ****! What stand were you in?

Malachy
09-12-2007, 06:00 PM
won 2-0 vs cheltenham. good goals from boyd & melligan, tied at the top on 34 pts with swansea, although doesnt help that they, carlisle [who thankfully drew 2-2] and forest have a game in hand. good game though :)

YellowParasol
09-12-2007, 08:42 PM
We won 2-1 away to Chester City

They scored in 45th minute, then Aaron Mclean scores in 80th, then Craig Mackail-Smith scores a penalty in 85th

Those 2 have scored the most goals between them (28) so far this season which apparently is the most in Prem, Championship League 1 and 2

Jordie
09-12-2007, 08:49 PM
We won 2-1 away to Chester City

They scored in 45th minute, then Aaron Mclean scores in 80th, then Craig Mackail-Smith scores a penalty in 85th

Those 2 have scored the most goals between them (28) so far this season which apparently is the most in Prem, Championship League 1 and 2

aaron maclean will be signed in january
hopefully if we get a buyer it will be us..
hes in top form atm and everytime i see your results hes on the scoresheet

Alan_Carr
10-12-2007, 07:46 AM
Aye, I am. Came down yesterday too, we were ****! What stand were you in?

The east stand ;D
The one with no atmosphere LOL

@xP
10-12-2007, 07:57 AM
Bolton beat Wigan at the Reebok.

4-1 :D

Alan_Carr
10-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Kevin Davies is a quality player, a classic example of a striker, showing defenders that hes there.

Minstrels
10-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Lost 2:1 at Spurs, shocking ref! It was obv offside and a handball!

Geraint
10-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Lost 2:1 at Spurs, shocking ref! It was obv offside and a handball!
And it wasn't a free-kick in the first place.

Minstrels
10-12-2007, 07:31 PM
And it wasn't a free-kick in the first place.
So, so true! I just thought if I added that someone would have turned round who didn't see the game and say 'Shut up fool how can that happen!'. :P

Alan_Carr
10-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Man City were unlucky, but Steven Ireland has the brain the size of a pea, and needs to be dropped, he has no clue / discipline.

Jamie!
10-12-2007, 09:48 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

YellowParasol
10-12-2007, 10:23 PM
aaron maclean will be signed in january
hopefully if we get a buyer it will be us..
hes in top form atm and everytime i see your results hes on the scoresheet

He is top goalscorer in league 2 on 15 goals ( 1 in FA cup and 1 in Carling Cup i think) Mackail-Smith is on 13 goals this season.

If they go then it will be a big mistake as they are 2 quality players, not to mention they were playing conference football last season

RareIce
10-12-2007, 10:28 PM
yer lost 2 - 1 at spurs ! i hated it my P.E teacher is a spurs fan been givin me stick all day.
stephen ireland was reckless, but hes scored 2 vital winners for us this season ref was bad handball and it was offside and it wasnt even a foul on berbetov but thats football and one of them descisions may come in our favour next week...
anyway we got spurs in ther quarter finals of the cup next week at home
Elano is back also! so semi's here we come!

Alan_Carr
11-12-2007, 07:44 AM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Yeaaaaahh :D
Haha, poor sucker, he'll never forget that game

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!