PDA

View Full Version : lunge (+30 rep)

jesus
08-12-2007, 09:12 PM
would it be better to use lunge rather than each of the other combat style thingys if i want to get all my lvls from 55 to 60?

ive never really used it so i dont know if it would be quicker/slower etc

its amazing how many more replies you get when you offer rep. ill only rep useful ones :]

Breakfloor
08-12-2007, 09:13 PM
i think you get a lil bit more xp but it takes longer

Mario
08-12-2007, 09:14 PM
it depends if you want to get one up first, say attack for dragon weapons, or if you want to lvl them equally. but it will take longer using lunge.

jesus
it takes longer than doing for instance 'chop' to get attack level up 1 then 'slash' for strength and doing that til theyre all up?

it depends if you want to get one up first, say attack for dragon weapons, or if you want to lvl them equally. but it will take longer using lunge.yer i want them all up equally

Blue
With lunge all the exp you gain is transfered into Defence attack etc. but when you dont then it all goes into just attack. It just depends on what you really want. 55-60 in attack in the same time it takes to get all skills to 56.

jesus
08-12-2007, 09:16 PM
With lunge all the exp you gain is transfered into Defence attack etc. but when you dont then it all goes into just attack. It just depends on what you really want. 55-60 in attack in the same time it takes to get all skills to 56.thanks +rep

&thread closed :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!