PDA

View Full Version : mining (+30 rep)

jesus
08-12-2007, 11:29 PM
im currently lvl 25 mining and i want to get a pretty high lvl, what would be a good thing to mine til i get to about 35-40? and where could i do it on f2p?

somewhere near varrock ideally :]

oh and something that would get my smithing lvl up high as wel

k
08-12-2007, 11:30 PM
where you go to varrock..where you come out of lumby and theres a massive fence dont turn varrock way turn other way and keep walking there will be somewhere near there.

or when you go to varrock soon as you enter youll see the magic dudes on a side, go to it and keep walking down

kk

Ras
08-12-2007, 11:32 PM
southwest of varrock iron.

jesus
08-12-2007, 11:32 PM
where you go to varrock..where you come out of lumby and theres a massive fence dont turn varrock way turn other way and keep walking there will be somewhere near there.

or when you go to varrock soon as you enter youll see the magic dudes on a side, go to it and keep walking down

kk

...and what shall i mine

j
08-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Varrock mine, do Iron, if you want the levels really fast instead of banking drop it. If you want cash and slow levels bank the iron and then sell.

Good luck :D

Mayhem
08-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Al kharid

3 iron rocks next to each other.
Bare fast xp.

jesus
08-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Varrock mine, do Iron, if you want the levels really fast instead of banking drop it. If you want cash and slow levels bank the iron and then sell.

Good luck :Di wana collect loads then do smithing as wel

thanks for ur help chaps thread closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!