PDA

View Full Version : Making a Safety fansite.

Jordan3606
09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Ok, so I dont know of many Habbo safety/guide fansites out there other than HobTech, which doesnt seem to be alive anymore (lol) so I thought, why not make my own?

My habbo home is already riddled with safety tips so I might aswell make a site to house 'em, lol

I've bought the domain and I've got hosting already, and i've also got a nice habbo layout that suits the name and site rather nicely! ;)

So yeah, I've just gotta wait for the domain to be registered, create some content, then its pretty much done, lol.

Wish me luck 0_0

:P

PS: Dont ask about jobs, cos I dont have a clue what people I need just yet ;) Most likely Help Desk staff and News Reporters, maybe content writers, but meh :)

Luno1599
09-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Nice good luck with this

craigg.
09-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Wish me luck 0_0

You're gonna need it! Just making a website related to Habbo saftey is relatively boring, and I highly doubt you will get many hits. However, you may get a few new habbo's looking once in a while how to protect their brown plasto and so forth.

I wish you all the best with the site, as I think it will be a challenge to make this popular. Good luck.

Jordan3606
09-12-2007, 07:11 PM
You're gonna need it! Just making a website related to Habbo saftey is relatively boring, and I highly doubt you will get many hits. However, you may get a few new habbo's looking once in a while how to protect their brown plasto and so forth.

I wish you all the best with the site, as I think it will be a challenge to make this popular. Good luck.

Thanks guys :)

The thing is, I dont really want a fansite with a radio and forum, and massively huge community, because... well I dunno, maybe I wouldn't be able to handle it all? :P I'd rather start small and work my way up, if you know what I mean, lol. I wont just have Safety stuff on it though, although thats the general theme, I'll have guides and downloadables too, of course ;)

Charlie
09-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Sounds like a nice idea, good luck :)

Turnip
09-12-2007, 08:26 PM
yeah, sounds like a good idea, if your willing to work at a good pace, to get it done. Good luck.

LegendOfNoob
10-12-2007, 03:59 PM
starting at the bottom is always good
although radio if u can afford is a basic anymore

iMegz.
10-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Good luck :)

Hashbrown
10-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Hello,

This seems like a brilliant idea to me. Not many fansites out there other than hobtech which you said. If you do it, and suceed in what you are trying then there will be a massive reward.

You might even be lucky enough, too when the next fansite voting comes in, become an official one!

Jordan3606
10-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Thanks everyone ;)

Still waiting for my hostings domain to be changed to the new one... ah well, I can wait :P I dont wanna start doing content cos I'm gonna have to change all the links and images, because of the new domain.

If anyone wants a preview, you can see it at http://www.ubercheese.co.uk/v1, bear in mind some of the links are broken already, and its not even 1/20th done :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!