PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to XBOX360 live?

James!
09-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I have a wireless router which is downstairs and my XBOX 360 is upstairs, how do I connect it to the internet? I also have a computer which I use the internet on in the same room as XBOX.

Marky.
09-12-2007, 06:54 PM
you know u need 2 buy the wireless adaptor ?

the microsoft branded one

mangle
09-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Anda live subscription

+ rep to anyone who can find me cheap live :]

Minstrels
09-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Anda live subscription

+ rep to anyone who can find me cheap live :]
http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/860394/Xbox-Live-12-Month-Gold-Membership-Card/Product.html
Cheapest I think...

Ichig0
09-12-2007, 08:24 PM
I have a wireless router which is downstairs and my XBOX 360 is upstairs, how do I connect it to the internet? I also have a computer which I use the internet on in the same room as XBOX.

Hard to explain without having my Xbox in front of me (ReD rInGGgGg!!!) Get the wireless adaptor, about £60.00 RRP, that'll go USB, front or back port it doesn't matter. Open 360 dashboard and flick right to the last bit where you fix up yoursettings. Fill in the password and any other additional information regarding your wireless modem and save settings.

Then flick back to the games section and select 'Xbox Live' - it'll then go through the process of setting up a Live account using your MSN address and a voucher code or credit card details.

I wish I could've typed that out in easy step by step instructions but my Xbox is at the repair centre. Hopefully you'll get the general idea though. ;)

Alan_Carr
10-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Play.com is the cheapest around i think, £35, thats an amazing price for 12 months :)
Take that deal

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!