PDA

View Full Version : Wahey,

Ichig0
09-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Just got hold of Zelda: Ocarina of Time that came in the post this morning. I'm praying that my memory doesn't deceive me with how good I remember it being. Soon find out!

Neversoft
09-12-2007, 07:50 PM
For N64? Damn, you should have bought it on VC! If you have a Wii that is. :P

I haven't play Ocarina in ages, I really should. It was awesome! But the water temple was torture.

Ichig0
09-12-2007, 08:08 PM
No, I'm not a fan of the Wii or Gamecube. So I got a cheap N64 from Gamestation and OOT. I also got Jet Force Gemini (Complete let down to what I remember, but then I remember playing 4-way multiplayer) and Pokémon Snap (Novelty wore off after a while)

I played OOT on an emulator not too long ago but since I switched to my Mac I never bothered to obtain a Mac compatible version. Nothing'll beat the initial controller anyway. :P

It's just started over again that'll annoy me. I hate starting any game from the beginning and this one's no exception. What with the sequences and pointy eared morons telling me what to do. I guess it'll refresh my memory a little.

Simmzay
10-12-2007, 06:28 PM
When I played it recently it was as fantastic as I remembered it being. The sealer is definitely the Forest temple and getting to it.

Jet Force Gemini's only problem is the control scheme.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!