PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Messenger Programs

mrman10
09-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Recently I got hacked through 'Windows Live Messenger' and I lost over 15t. But, I would only warn you that you should have good security and don't download anything from anyone you don't know. ;)

jesus
09-12-2007, 08:26 PM
the obvious really, but a lot of people do fall for it. shame.

Black_Apalachi
11-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Basically, someone sent you a file and you downloaded it?

Clever boy.

Smits
11-12-2007, 06:15 PM
don't download files then

John!
11-12-2007, 07:09 PM
There's a new thing going round. When an infected automatically sends you a virus in a zip fold with some automated message about myspace or something. I nearly fell for it but it was sent by one of my none-habbo-related friends.

Also loving the new Lamb Of God theme eatcheese.

Nemo
11-12-2007, 07:11 PM
There's a new thing going round. When an infected automatically sends you a virus in a zip fold with some automated message about myspace or something. I nearly fell for it but it was sent by one of my none-habbo-related friends.

Also loving the new Lamb Of God theme eatcheese.Its so old im gonna laugh at you for actually thinking its new
HAHAHAHA. Done.

Man im bored. Also ive downloaded loads of crap but in 5 years ive only been hacked once x] and thats coz someone else downloaded something (not meeeeee)

Nuct
11-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Good job they created a new program to stop the viruses from happening!

On msm click 'tools', 'options', 'file transer', then tick the box saying Scan files for viruses using: (don't type anything in box), Install Windows Live One Care. Now you should get warnings BEFORE the file gets to your computer.

John!
11-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Its so old im gonna laugh at you for actually thinking its new
HAHAHAHA. Done.

Man im bored. Also ive downloaded loads of crap but in 5 years ive only been hacked once x] and thats coz someone else downloaded something (not meeeeee)

New to me. I got the messages before, but they didn't actually have the file transfer with them, they just linked to dodgey sites.

Nemo
11-12-2007, 07:43 PM
New to me. I got the messages before, but they didn't actually have the file transfer with them, they just linked to dodgey sites.I was bored! :D

mrman10
13-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Basically, someone sent you a file and you downloaded it?

Clever boy.

Nope. They caled themselves 'Pro Hackers' and I didn't actually download anything. When I talked to them one time, my Habbo got hacked. It was Windows Live's fault for not making people aware of this.

Chippiewill
01-01-2008, 06:34 PM
welll duh, its a bit obvious

WarezKid
01-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Nope. They caled themselves 'Pro Hackers' and I didn't actually download anything. When I talked to them one time, my Habbo got hacked. It was Windows Live's fault for not making people aware of this.

ye, the hackers chosen you and hacked ya

HAHAHAHHA

:rolleyes:

PriceTags
02-01-2008, 01:41 AM

The moral of the story is: don't use your messenger address as your Habbo e-mail.

I learnt that on New Years Eve 2005. Luckily, I didn't lose as much as you, and I had only had the account 6 days.

Ardemax
03-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Btw i'm mrman10,
here are some answers or types of answers to this:

welll duh, its a bit obvious
For..?

ye, the hackers chosen you and hacked ya

HAHAHAHHA

:rolleyes:
Hope you have a happy time getting hacked too then.

The moral of the story is: don't use your messenger address as your Habbo e-mail.

I learnt that on New Years Eve 2005. Luckily, I didn't lose as much as you, and I had only had the account 6 days.
I didn't

I don't use Windows Live anymore.
And if ANYONE says to me 'MSN is the same as Windows Live' then lol in ur face. Cause it aint. Smarty pants :P

John!
08-01-2008, 10:39 AM

Sounds like bull.

Either you told them or they guessed your secret question's answer.

Ardemax
08-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Sounds like bull.

Either you told them or they guessed your secret question's answer.

Wrong both times my friend.
They basiclly put somewhat a chatlog (keylogger-ish) thing on my Windows Live. I logged into Habbo, and my email, then bang, hacked. But luckily I remembered my secret question.

<?PHP>
11-01-2008, 03:56 PM
After they emptied your account?

Ardemax
11-01-2008, 09:51 PM
After they emptied your account?

Nop, knew it all the time. But when I thought it was safe, I didn't realise it was Windows Live using some chat log thingy on me. So, I lost my turq pillow :rolleyes:

Mr.Sam
11-01-2008, 09:54 PM
the chat log only logs what you say in the convo window lol...
It's not some kind of virus, also WLM is the same as msn, It's your fault for most likely adding people you don't know, downloading items.
WLM is from Microsoft they will not put in hidden viruses in...........

WarezKid
11-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Hope you have a happy time getting hacked too then.

I Already did,

Lost over 28T

Didnt give a flying **** lolol. and i still got habbos on my msn

;)

Scuzzy
11-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Aw that's not cool :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!