PDA

View Full Version : My dads wedding

Abzii
10-12-2007, 03:14 PM
The other week, I asked my dad if he was going to marry his girlfriend, and his answer was, 'if I do, I'm going to Turkey to get married.' And I was, 'Cool, are me, Beth and Sophie coming? (two of my sisters)' And he said, 'No, because I can't afford it.'

Does anyone else think thats not fair? If he gets married, his own daughters cant even go :S
My mother thinks its unfair and she said if I get married, don't invite him lmao

.L!nK.
10-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Teen life (section)

Erm yeah its unfair I guess so, if he can't afford to go Turkey then can't he have it here?
If your dad cared about you that much he would let you come, but Id just tell him his abit unfair.

Abzii
10-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Teen life (section)

Erm yeah its unfair I guess so, if he can't afford to go Turkey then can't he have it here?
If your dad cared about you that much he would let you come, but Id just tell him his abit unfair.

Yeah, my mam said that too, that he should have it here
And sorry for posting in wrong section
I didn't know x[

.L!nK.
10-12-2007, 03:27 PM
How old are you?

n np.. sure mod will move it if im correct lol :P

Albion
10-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Well tbh it's his big day, and if he cant afford it, then If i was you, i wouldnt call of the whole wedding because he cant afford to take you,

Cypher-
10-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Its a strange thing to decide on because firstly he loves this woman enough to marry her so wants to give her the best wedding possible, but also I think he must love you and your sisters so would naturally want you to be included in the wedding, perhaps he was joking?

Abzii
10-12-2007, 04:57 PM
How old are you?

n np.. sure mod will move it if im correct lol :P

I'm 14, 15 in April

Its a strange thing to decide on because firstly he loves this woman enough to marry her so wants to give her the best wedding possible, but also I think he must love you and your sisters so would naturally want you to be included in the wedding, perhaps he was joking?

He wasn't joking, he said it's because he doesn't want a reception wedding, so he would rather get married on a beach in Turkey without us there to see it, than have a reception wedding with his own daughters there.

arouse
10-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Honestly, say to him 'well congratulations, your invitation to my wedding has been taken back.' I'd love to see the look on his face. Also you should ask why this woman seems to be more important than his actual daughters, whatever!

WarezKid
10-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Lol...

Nice dad you got.

Metric.
10-12-2007, 07:30 PM
it's fair.

they are just going to be having sex afterwards and who wants to hear their dad nailing his new wife?

ew.

WarezKid
10-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Heard of homerymoon :S

lAdmire
10-12-2007, 09:59 PM
I think that's wrong. I would at least want my kids at my wedding. It is unfair.

Shawnstra
11-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Yes I guess so, he should have the wedding near where you live if he can't afford to bring you there. Probably wedding where you live, and he can go on his honeymoon to turkey, that'll be fine.

MrGazet
11-12-2007, 02:51 AM
Yes I guess so, he should have the wedding near where you live if he can't afford to bring you there. Probably wedding where you live, and he can go on his honeymoon to turkey, that'll be fine.

like he said.well atleast u knew when ur dad is getting married.unlike me suddenly wahey new mum :$

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!