PDA

View Full Version : Wii PROBLEM please help its urgent

Bouncing
10-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Basicially, my wii is funcaning properly except for the fact i can press all the buttons and they work but the wii hand thingy which you click on things isnt appearing and every so often it appears then goes of so i thought maybe its the senser problem but its not because i can press all the buttons which activate things and it works. but the hand doesnt come up so i cant really go on much ive only had the wii since friday so what should i do which should help this problem?

Bibliophobia
10-12-2007, 06:25 PM
do u "funcan" properly

Simmzay
10-12-2007, 06:26 PM
The pointer needs some distance between the sensor bar and yourself. So if you're too far away or too close, it won't respond.

Nemo
10-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Perhaps the batteries aren't good? This happened with me and the batteries worked fine and nothing came up saying about low batteries but once i replaced them it worked fine :)

Bouncing
10-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Problem sorted thanks it was too close to the senser bar.

Niall!
10-12-2007, 09:23 PM
do u "funcan" properly

I lol'd hard

lew!
14-12-2007, 07:46 AM
lmao. I just about understood that.

GommeInc
14-12-2007, 10:55 AM
My my we have alot of silly people lately in the consoles forum... If you can't understand what he said, you've got a very terrible reading mind that can't make sense out of much "/ Seriously, you're not human if you can't undertstand that... Pointing out his mistakes is pointing out your ignorance?

Anyway, as someone may of mentioned... You need to set up the sensor bar and the sensitivity to match the distance you are from playing it. It's in the Wii Menu under Sensor Bar/Sensitivity. I think Nintendo need to release an update which allows the Wii to 'auto-adjust' the system to your playing distance when you enter the sensitivity menu.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!