PDA

View Full Version : Stop whining you tarts.

trayder
10-12-2007, 06:27 PM
instead of crying 'OMG RUNE IS RUINED!!!!11111111'

why dont you earn your gold and items the proper way. eg mining, cooking, crafting.

instead of pk'ing noobs and people lower lvl than you. i think no PK is a great idea :]]]]]!

Cwmbran
10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
instead of pk'ing noobs and people lower lvl than you. i think no PK is a great idea :]]]]]!

Because PK'ing was one of RuneScape's biggest pulls, and now you can't Merchant so it will take Months to get a decent sum of cash.

Alkaz
10-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Because PK'ing was one of RuneScape's biggest pulls, and now you can't Merchant so it will take Months to get a decent sum of cash.
I agreed with in the first post but after this it is rubbish :P but maybe they will change it? Think of the tens of thousands of ppl that will quit, all the members lost.

trayder
10-12-2007, 08:32 PM

thats ********.. i can mine runite ore and i can make up to 2mil a day but it takes time and effort. which pk'in doesnt.

Cwmbran
10-12-2007, 08:39 PM
thats ********.. i can mine runite ore and i can make up to 2mil a day but it takes time and effort. which pk'in doesnt.
How long does it take to get 85 Mining.

Jambe
10-12-2007, 09:19 PM
How the **** can cooking give you money ??????

reindeer.
10-12-2007, 09:19 PM
be quiet boy.

deagle
11-12-2007, 03:43 AM
I agreed with in the first post but after this it is rubbish :P but maybe they will change it? Think of the tens of thousands of ppl that will quit, all the members lost.

They already predicted that many people will quit. They also think they'll still survive though (read the development diary)

micky.blue.eyes
11-12-2007, 06:30 PM

You must feel big now, oh my you can mine rune ore and make 2 mill a day, good boy.
Pk'ing takes just as much effort, people don't only pk people lower than them, they pk stronger people aswell.
Getting stats up very high takes effort aswell, so stop saying pk'ing doesn't take effort. Just because you probably suck at it. Not everybody likes skilling.

Smits
11-12-2007, 06:31 PM
eww that sucks now.

cpucity
11-12-2007, 07:21 PM
no pking? noob. your just saying 'cauz some one Pked you huh?

drama
11-12-2007, 07:23 PM
instead of crying 'OMG RUNE IS RUINED!!!!11111111'

why dont you earn your gold and items the proper way. eg mining, cooking, crafting.

Ok lets, cook.
WAIT, no pkers, main food supply gone.
ooh, craft, no pkers, no one trains mage, no-one wants to alch dhide bodys.

Same goes for fletching, fishing, farming and herblore, runecrafting and hunter.

All of those are used in one way or another to help/aid/train People who participated in PVP, which 80% of the time, is PKing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!