PDA

View Full Version : Got my wii, but cant figure out much games to buy.

Bouncing
10-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Hey i got my wii and i love it, BUT i got cod 3 and the wii gun, wii gun bit of a dissapointment seeming as it doesnt work well on cod 3 but im buying mario super strike charge only because of online and it looks pretty fun, and ive got to wait like 60 days for medal of honor heroes 2 looks amazing 32 players per map (on online) !!
Right back to the point, I like racing games and gun/action games, possibly a few like smash brothers, i hate games like zelda, adventure etc. so what games would you sujest for me??

Oni
10-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Cod 3 came out way before the Zapper so it wasnt designed to work with it. Even though you dont like adventure stuff, Mario galaxy is teh awesome. SSX blur is a ace snowboarding game if you like that kinda thing.

Bouncing
10-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh alright thanks i will consider them too then i guess what is the godfather meant to be like?

Oni
10-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Buy Nintendo official magazine, at the back every month they have the top 50 wii games a very bried summary of each (1 Sentence) and the % it got in the review.

Kardan
10-12-2007, 09:30 PM
SMG is a must buy.

reindeer.
10-12-2007, 09:31 PM
sell it unless u want fun with the family.

Bouncing
11-12-2007, 06:28 PM
mate thats crap, the wii is progressing in the gaming industry sorry if i sound like a gimp, but listen right. MOH heroes 2 will be online i have a feeling it will be a huge success, there are a few good racing games and a great range of mario games so no its not just a family console.

Oni
11-12-2007, 10:04 PM
The wii gets most multiformat games even ones like Manhunt 2 etc and then produces alot of its own games, super mario galaxy etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!