PDA

View Full Version : Ho Ho Ho! Our Christmas Festivities Begin!!

Habbox Santa
11-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Ho ho ho!

Hello all you Santa fans out there!

Habbox Santa here, wishing you a very merry TWO WEEKS until Christmas!

We at Habbox have been preparing a whole lot for you guys, and here's a review of what's been going on thus far, and what's about to begin:

Events Bonanza

We will have two weeks of events, starting today with Tully4leanne's event! The two weeks will be a mix of Christmas themed events with some classics and originals thrown in for variation. For a list of some of the upcoming Christmas events, not all, but some, CLICK HERE (http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/828/schedwantgl2.png). More information will be released as the events go on!

You can find a tentative schedule at the bottom of the announcement, however the web page will have the most updated schedule.

VIPs!

There is a VIP song out that all Christmas VIPs can sing in, just check out this thread (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=427637) for more information! (You will only be able to see the thread if you are a VIP.)

Also, we thought we'd give you some statistics on the donations! As of right now we have raised:

285.50 pounds!

Yes that's right! And hopefully much more to come! We will also be allowing our members to chose what charities to donate this money to, a poll will be out sometime tomorrow, so keep your eyes out! For a full list of donations and donators, CLICK HERE (http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/3138/297/).

That's all for now, but more will be released as time passes!

Have an awesome day ;)

Santa Out

Events Bonanza Schedule

Date - Time - Event - Organizer (Who to search)

Tuesday December 11 - 19:00 - Maze Falling Furni - tully4leanne
Wednesday December 12 - EVENT TBA - TBA - TBA
Thursday December 13 - 19:00 - Traxical Chairs - .Nickie
Friday December 14 - 18:00 - Reindeers vs. Elves - zMalouda
Saturday December 15 - 20:00 - Santa's Slidin' Sofas - Bomb-Head
Sunday December 16 - TBA - HxHD Event - TBA
Monday December 17 - 19:00 - Beat the Duckie - .Nickie
Tuesday December 18 - 20:00 - The Habbox Show: Christmas Edition - Sammeth.
Wednesday December 19 - EVENT TBA - TBA - TBA
Thursday December 20 - 20:00 - The Christmas Show - Sammeth. + .Nickie
Friday December 21 - 19:00 - Prezzie Trap - tully4leanne
Saturday December 22 - 17:00 - Pass the Parcel - .Nickie
Sunday December 23 - TBA - Habbox Giveaway - TBA

nvrspk4
14-12-2007, 07:41 AM
This thread has been stuck and will be edited and updated by Santa, myself, and management ;)

Habbox Santa
22-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Ho ho hello there everybody!

Santa here, bringing you an update on the VIP Charity Promotion progress!

nvrspk4 has been slaving over the numbers and keeping tallies, and he has told me that today we surpassed our fundraising efforts from last year! We were 1.04 pounds below the mark last night, and today we broke the record! A special thanks to GommeInc who's 25 pound donation was key to putting us up and over. Another HUUUUGEE thanks to Elkaa who donated a massive ONE HUNDRED POUNDS to the charity, buying 80 people VIP as a gift and donating the rest. I think I've got competition, he might just be doing better gift-giving than me!

We currently have raised a whopping:

393.50 POUNDS!

this beats last year so far by about 33 pounds, but we don't want to stop here! We want to break 400 and beyond! Remember, 100% of all VIP purchases go directly towards the charity!

On the topic of charities, Habbox Managers are currently suggesting and selecting a number of charities from which we will pick a few to suggest to the *****. However, we feel you should have at least some say in the charities! So if you feel strongly about a charity, PM myself (Habbox Santa) and nvrspk4 making your case for the charity! Please, no more than 2 per person, we've got loads already!

Also, please remember to keep the charities someone general, things that focus on one disease that one in every 2 million people has is not something we're looking for. We look for something that's more general and will connect with more people, and a cause that everyone can agree on. Also, please try to suggest international foundations, British or American or national organizations of any kind tend to be centralized in one area and since we are located in many countries we would like everyone's donations to go towards a more world-oriented cause. Last, please try and find out what the administrative costs (if any) are, and how much of each dollar donated actually goes to the cause and how much goes towards the payroll.

In other news, .Nickie's Pass the Parcel is scheduled for tomorrow (or rather today!) at 17:00, and on Sunday there will be a giveaway hosted by General Management! It will be a few hours of competitions, giveaways, radio coverage, and loads of fun! The tentative time right now is 20:00, but we will update you on the finalized times and places in the near future.

Oh, and lets not forget, schools have now let out (although some were already out) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

On behalf of myself, nvrspk4, MAD, sierk, and all the managers and staff of Habbox, we wish you a very happy holiday season (but we're not done just yet ;))

Habbox Santa
24-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Hello everyone!

I apologize for the delay in posting this, I was not around most of today as I'm getting ready, I'll be taking off in just a few hours in some places! Then I'll be working my way around!! Unfortunately nvrspk4 and MAD were running around like lunatics and weren't able to hack my account like they usually do either to make the announcement, so it wasn't announced, but it was on Habbox Today and the Calendar, so there was a greaaaat turnout.

The Giveaway was absolutely massive as nvrspk4 nearly fell over from exhaustion after three solid hours of giving away countless pieces of furniture. In total, about 1,865 pieces of furniture were given away to about 1,240 people! That's nearly 80 HC worth of furniture handed out!! We have a list of some of the people, which we will include on our donations page later. However due to the sheer mass of people, a great amount weren't written down. But we will give you what we have! A massive thanks to all of our donators, especially the one huge donator H0BJ0B who donated a two roomfulls of norms! We also traded in some of the rares we were given for the giveaway for bundles of norms so we could hand them out!

We also gave away a lot of rares, including 4 reindeer poos, some christmas castle sides and gates, two white pillars, two red cushions, three HCs, a mochamaster, and much more. Thanks to sierk, MAD, Sammeth., and CHA!NGANG who all donated rares towards these prizes. Congratulations to the winners of these rares who won the line contests. Some (but not all) of the winners are:

- Kitty-cat-kitty (x2)
- o0Lord0o. (x2)
- sxcgirl75. (I think that was her name)
- never-forever
- kittysomething

There were a lot more but nvrspk4 wasn't watching all of them so he didn't get all the names! Nonetheless there were loads of rares and norms to be had, and congratulations to those that one them (though I'm told they need to brush up on their Habbox knowledge!)

nvrspk4 would like me to pass on a huge thanks to:

sierk and MAD who helped out during the beginning hour or so of the event and ran crowd control and competitions!
H0BJ0B who donated a lot of normals and even a rare or two and was there helping for almost two of the three hours and also ran competitions! He also took a few screenies for us which we hope to have up!
Yoshimitsui who stayed for all three hours and did the mind-numbing task of trying to write down everyone who came by.
JackHB who also stayed for all three hours and did a lot of crowd control.
CHA!NGANG who came in the last hour or two and helped out with taking down the names of the visitors.
Angel-Light and Sammeth. who made late appearances and helped out with competitions and crowd control. Old school managers FTW!
Immenseman who was there for a large part of the event and helped out immensely (no pun intended) with various parts of the giveaway.
NintendoNews who also came by for a while and helped out
DJ Rach (xoxrachelxox) who was our DJ for most of the event
And also to all the donators and visitors for making the giveaway possible.
Without all of the above people the giveaway would not have been possible! So nvrspk4 and I extend our utmost thanks to them for their help in spreading the Christmas cheer!

We will have the statistics up on a special Christmas giveaway page with the numbers, all the visitors, all the thank-you's, and some screenies as well. Look for some screenies to be added to this just as soon as we can get them out of H0BJ0B and the others!

Tomorrow we will not be doing too much or our event as planned, due to us wanting everyone to spend Christmas Eve and Day with their families, and Habbox Staff will be too while I slave away delivering presents! However, there will be a special HabboxLive event at 16:00! And look forward to the HxL Christmas Aid along with the Habbox Christmas VIP Aid songs coming to a Radio near you soon!

Now back to work, there isn't much time!

A very busy Santa

(I still don't know why nvrspk4 wouldn't post this damned thing himself. He seems to thing it will "look better" if I post it because people "like me" more. Pish tush. I mean yeah I'm Santa but come on!)

Habbox Santa
24-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Here are a few of the screenshots!

http://uploadpicz.com/Danny/VTPY576.png

http://uploadpicz.com/Danny/72U3R92.png

Santa

Habbox Santa
25-12-2007, 08:36 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I've still got some gifts left to give out to you Habboxers ;) Lets see who it will be!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!