PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for A Radio Management Job or DJ!

Farm
11-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Hello,

I am Oliver Green (DJ Ollz), I am applying for a Radio Manager or DJ Job position on a Habbo Fansite prefably a UK or USA Fansite. I am a very euthasistic person, who loves to give what people want. Towards Habbo Fansites I am very dedicated and hardworking which makes me a very fun member to work with or know.
I learn new things all the time which gains me experience into DJ'ing and managing a Radio Station.

Experience in Radio Managing
Habbo-Hits.com
HabbCrazy.net

Experience in DJ'ing
Thinkhabbo
Habboxlive
Habtips
HFFM
HabboHotelFM
BobbleFM
RealHabbo
And many more!

If you wish to contact me then leave me an email at [email protected] ([email protected]), PM me on this forum or just reply to the thread.

Thanks

DJ Ollz

xBenxx
11-12-2007, 10:37 PM
due to me nearly fainting due to the size of your font, here it is in bigger front size..

Hello,

I am Oliver Green (DJ Ollz), I am applying for a Radio Manager or DJ Job position on a Habbo Fansite prefably a UK or USA Fansite. I am a very euthasistic person, who loves to give what people want. Towards Habbo Fansites I am very dedicated and hardworking which makes me a very fun member to work with or know.
I learn new things all the time which gains me experience into DJ'ing and managing a Radio Station.

Habbo-Hits.com
HabbCrazy.net

Experience in DJ'ing
Thinkhabbo
Habboxlive
Habtips
HFFM
HabboHotelFM
BobbleFM
RealHabbo
And many more!

If you wish to contact me then leave me an email at [email protected] ([email protected]), PM me on this forum or just reply to the thread.

Thanks

DJ Ollz

Farm
11-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Lol, that hurts my eyes!

Independent
17-12-2007, 01:25 AM
due to me nearly fainting due to the size of your font, here it is in bigger front size..

Hello,

Habbo-Hits.com
HabbCrazy.net

Experience in DJ'ing
Thinkhabbo
Habboxlive
Habtips
HFFM
HabboHotelFM
BobbleFM
RealHabbo
And many more!

Thanks

DJ Ollz

LOL,

btw, this guy worked on whyhabbo before (reccomend not hiring him, he was sacked for inactivity)

Farm
17-12-2007, 02:44 PM
umm...
why flame my thread ;l
and second i didn't get sacked, i left mate.
Get your facts right before saying anything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!