I've already Googleed it, but can't find anything :(

I want to make a skin for my forum
http://forum.habtown.net

So i want to learn how ;)

Thanks
Luke

Jordan,
12-12-2007, 07:47 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool go to styles and templates >> style maneger >> go to defult skin click go then change it to what u like

NURAVE
12-12-2007, 07:48 PM
The skin looks prety good anyway :)

MrCraig
12-12-2007, 07:49 PM
How to make a vbulletin skin

Not how to change it..

I think he means how to make one from scratch, so read before you looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool pls.

Jordan,
12-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Well if he open his eyes he would see ADDDDDDDDD a new skin so i can looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Snex
12-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Not how to change it..

I think he means how to make one from scratch, so read before you looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool pls.

It's the same way so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Chippiewill
12-12-2007, 08:19 PM
He means how to design one......

Luke
12-12-2007, 09:44 PM
i am perfectly capable of what you said just how would i go about designing one with pictures in ETC

And how does "loooooooooooooooooooooooool" make u smart, to me it makes u look like a ******* thick ******

Thanks
Luke

+rep to all help

Snex
12-12-2007, 09:53 PM
i am perfectly capable of what you said just how would i go about designing one with pictures in ETC

And how does "loooooooooooooooooooooooool" make u smart, to me it makes u look like a ******* thick ******

Thanks
Luke

+rep to all help

When did anyone say it made you look smart? Your just making rubbish up. Also you create css and then insert tables and images into the templates.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!