PDA

View Full Version : =] Happy

mousey
13-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Heh im so happy today right theres this girl ive 'liked' her for ages we talk a lot and like muck about like hugging and poking :P

but today we went iceskating with my school and she asked to go round the rink with me so we held hands and went round together =] i was really nice then we started tlaking some more then she was upset and came to me.

it was jsut really nice :)

so im very happy now

Swinkid
13-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Heh im so happy today right theres this girl ive 'liked' her for ages we talk a lot and like muck about like hugging and poking :P

but today we went iceskating with my school and she asked to go round the rink with me so we held hands and went round together =] i was really nice then we started tlaking some more then she was upset and came to me.

it was jsut really nice :)

so im very happy now

:D tom, your becoming to turn into a mini me, ive done tht b4 :P

mousey
13-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Arr a nightmare :p

I loved it shes really nice =] makes me laff i was skating rings round her and i fell over then she went ova aswell

Swinkid
13-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Arr a nightmare :p

I loved it shes really nice =] makes me laff i was skating rings round her and i fell over then she went ova aswell

Awww toms in love ;P <3 btwww next time u c her stare Deep into her eyes and see if u can go for it if you like her ;P

mousey
13-12-2007, 07:23 PM
ive asked her before she said 'were to good friends' aka no never

mousey
14-12-2007, 03:10 PM
well shes got a new boyfriend :D

not me =[,, ohwell just my luck i surpose

Samishlol
14-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Now that is just unlucky.

CH3LS3A
14-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Dont give up,
Never give up :),

mousey
14-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Merry crimbo people :P random

Im neve giving up,, never with her shes amazng and a dont care how much my friend laff at me cause of it.

Thanks guys :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!