PDA

View Full Version : got my zapper

-Xiangu-
13-12-2007, 08:15 PM
i got my wii zapper from france on sunday evening. it came with links crossbow training and is in english :P and was only 30 euro's its a pretty ownage game. who else has their zappers?

Neversoft
13-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I've heard its hard to use from some people but awesome from others. Is it worth buying or not? And hows Link's Crossbow training? Any good? :)

Ekalb
14-12-2007, 05:15 AM
I got mine (cant open until Christmas and my Wii is delivered after Christmas) but I've done lots of reading/watching about it.
Great price and I really look forward to the net games that will come out specifically for it (Ghost squad, MoH Heroes 2 etc.) which will be great especially in multiplayer.

How big is the actual zapper? The boxes in my local store looked fairly small but I just put that down to being little display ones, then again maybe they werent that small.

And if you get the zapper it can apparently make Trauma Center New Blood a new and possibly easier experience: http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/13/being-shot-is-good-for-your-health-apparently/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!