PDA

View Full Version : y did they stop pkin ?

GhostFace-
13-12-2007, 08:32 PM
lol idk y did they stop it if its only makin ppls quit?

Matty
13-12-2007, 08:35 PM
rl trading

Smits
13-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Oh it was to stop r/l trading?

Mr.Sam
13-12-2007, 08:43 PM
actually if the coin drop is limited to 3k pk didn't need to be changed.

Raptor
14-12-2007, 12:51 AM
actually if the coin drop is limited to 3k pk didn't need to be changed.

Phat ect would still get dropped.

GhostFace-
15-12-2007, 03:15 AM
who cares if ppl are r/l trading :l ?

Baller
15-12-2007, 03:18 AM
who cares if ppl are r/l trading :l ?

then people get scammed and the report to jagex and they don't want to deal with it, they cancel membership, quit, and cry about rs and commit suicide.. parents complain it was jagex's fault.. then they all cry themselves to sleep.

GhostFace-
15-12-2007, 03:26 AM
rofl. at above. lol at weirdo ppls :) how come ppls dont just trade the money y pk ?

Bloods
15-12-2007, 04:32 AM
Rs noobs xD

Prices are now based on the Grand Exchange so if you drop a santa or phat its not worthless anymore but it will be worth what the market price is.

They used pking as a means to not get caught doing rl trading. For instance player A buys 1m from player b. Both players go to the wild and player A kills player B and picks up the 1m. So it looks like a pk and not a trade.

GhostFace-
15-12-2007, 04:37 AM
y dusnt1 person walk to a deserted place then drop the mill the other person waith and pick it up

i used to do that when switchin stuff on my acc's

Bloods
15-12-2007, 04:41 AM
Drop trading would be easier to detect because you have a different ip droping and another one picking it up. Most ppl that drop trade use the same ip.

j
15-12-2007, 04:54 AM
y is it so ard tu spel properli

n bold n blak is su annoyin lol y

bo$$
15-12-2007, 05:38 AM
y is it so ard tu spel properli

n bold n blak is su annoyin lol y

deepenz l0lz y iz it tu ard 4 u tu n0t p0st ere n jus kep ur typen on topik lolz!!!!!!!!!!11!

Honestly, shut the hell up.

When it comes down to it, no matter what they do.. I doubt a situation will ever be found that will totally satisfy every single player, so they just try to make it safer..

Installz
15-12-2007, 06:47 AM
You can still r/l trade with the construction skill, the chest inside your house :)

---MAD---
15-12-2007, 11:58 AM
PKing wasn't actually stopped, it was just altered massively. IMO a smaller PKing area is better.

Neil
15-12-2007, 12:06 PM
To be honest I agree with what they're doing to the game, it doesn't make it better for anyone and it really doesn't make it worse, you still get a small reward from PKing and you have the PK highscores to look forward too aswell, they have to do whatever they can to make their game safe for everyone and make sure people follow the rules, most of you do RW trading and you're only annoyed because you have to actually work to earn money, like all the honest players

I do somewhat disagree about the trading limit thing, it really does stink you can't borrow or lend items to friends but it does stop scamming I guess

I suggest you get used to the changes because they need to do what's best for their game and if they have to limit trading and making PKing less rewarding then they will stick to it, maybe eventually making minor changes to make it better for everyone again

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!