PDA

View Full Version : Fansite Awards!

bigbutsound
31-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Ok so I was lucky enough to go to the Fansite Awards! Here are some screenies

Newsletter - Wins a place in the Newsie each week! Winning Habbarazi?

Compeition Master - bobbanet

Alts comp - bobbanet

best fansite - bobbanet

Helkat awarded her award to HabboMania as did Impetuous

Lost_Witness awarded he's to HabWiz!! w00

It was a great award ceremony! :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigbutsound/AwardRoom.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigbutsound/Chooser.png

This is the prize for the best site to give out in comps , winner was SEC :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigbutsound/Alltherares.png

Zephur
31-05-2005, 07:48 PM
That is one great prize.
Mr. icebox12 getting very excited there...

I think Bobbanet deserved every bit of praise they got. It's a great site.
However, it's rather a shame that Hobtech.net didn't get anything, there site goes more in depth to help then any other.

It would be nice for them to get some sort of reward.

Steven
31-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Oh my word.
Thats alot of furni.
I hate it how it such a popularity contest, normal habbos should get stuff like that.

Coolmandan6
31-05-2005, 07:50 PM
All i can say is, well i cant say much actually *Stunned*

iRoss
31-05-2005, 07:52 PM
How... Did... Habwiz... Get... * Gasps * An Award * Dies *

Roboevil
31-05-2005, 07:52 PM
=0, never seen so much rare furni in ma life!! Or mabye I have, there was that room of Yellow Amber lamps once. Who wins all the furni btw?

Iakona
31-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Wooo go Bobbanet, Big up to my homeboy Newsletter to. :8

GommeInc
31-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Oh wow a room filled with furni....

I hate these popularity contests too, Habbo Games is the only one where unknown people get known.

Iakona
31-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Oh wow a room filled with furni....

I hate these popularity contests too, Habbo Games is the only one where unknown people get known.

Yet you parctipated by voting...

Roboevil
31-05-2005, 07:55 PM
All people want to do is get popular, I don't know why as it's them that are the first to suffer, the first to get hacked!

GommeInc
31-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Yet you parctipated by voting...
Voting in what?

2hd.
31-05-2005, 08:02 PM
*faints* that poster good gawd, that must be worth so much. If habbox was on there, they would of easily won xD

Iakona
31-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Voting in what?

In the polls that determined the winners.

GommeInc
31-05-2005, 08:07 PM
I only voted in the best Alteration thingy.

News reporters - Don't know any of them didn't vote.
Best Comps - They weren't exactly that good so I didnt vote.

I can't remember any other polls...

Chball29
31-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Who hoo bobbanet and congrats to newsletter

Iakona
31-05-2005, 08:11 PM
I only voted in the best Alteration thingy.

News reporters - Don't know any of them didn't vote.
Best Comps - They weren't exactly that good so I didnt vote.

I can't remember any other polls...

You voted 2 yeh?(in the alt comp) Nice one :)

Vause
31-05-2005, 08:14 PM
;o!! wow-ness thats alot!!

StaticPrevails
31-05-2005, 08:19 PM
SEC gets everything in that room? Lucky for him..

icebox12
31-05-2005, 08:21 PM
w00t go habwiz (aka my site) lol :D

But I must congratulations to bobbanet by far - they showed a lot of talent throughout this fansite month go them :D

bigbutsound
31-05-2005, 08:21 PM
No , He doesn't get to keep it , He has to use it for Site competitions! :)

StaticPrevails
31-05-2005, 08:22 PM
No , He doesn't get to keep it , He has to use it for Site competitions! :)

Nice. Well whatever Bobbanet won they deserved it. The site is the most unique by far..

Vause
31-05-2005, 08:23 PM
god how i would love to win a comp on there! lmao. Im glad you had a nice time matt :)

Coolmandan6
31-05-2005, 09:25 PM
I keep my opinions to myself, yet i was in the ultimate reporter. I missed the whole show due to Callie sending me the wrong pass.

31-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Jeez Yeh but Habbo aint gonna keep track on what he gives away are they that is well mint....Habbo reali is turning into a popularity contest i mean with HC and the richest v the Poorest no wonder there is so much scripting and Keylogging going on because you have to understand there is more to life than possesions. :eusa_ange

I love Bobbanets alterations and everything but i dont understand how it won because like the news hasnt been updated since March and it doesnt reali provide any help or info about Habbo :eusa_sile
Other Opinions appriciated :)

Edit: My Bad i clicked on the Flash Bit where it says enter and the news in there is still Old didnt know was the bit on the outside and " just because you havent visted in a long time doesnt mean you should diss it " - Im not that Stupid!!

Chball29
01-06-2005, 12:05 AM
Jeez Yeh but Habbo aint gonna keep track on what he gives away are they that is well mint....Habbo reali is turning into a popularity contest i mean with HC and the richest v the Poorest no wonder there is so much scripting and Keylogging going on because you have to understand there is more to life than possesions. :eusa_ange

I love Bobbanets alterations and everything but i dont understand how it won because like the news hasnt been updated since March and it doesnt reali provide any help or info about Habbo :eusa_sile

I really dont know what you are talking about they update the news everyday you can check it now if you would like but just because you havent visted in a long time doesnt mean you should diss it

Seacat
01-06-2005, 12:08 AM

I dunno which Bobbanet you are viewing hunn because the Bobbanet that was awarded the prize has its news updated everyday.. :s

Mongole-hehe
01-06-2005, 12:50 AM
it's www.Bobbanet.com so go to that if your at the wrong one

disco
01-06-2005, 12:55 AM
good news matt +rep

bigbutsound
01-06-2005, 05:13 AM
It's got alot of trust in here , Plus SEC is a MOD so I doubt he is going to keep the rares :P

doraemonkiller
01-06-2005, 05:26 AM
so stupid
why hotel let habbo staff join the award ?
so unfair ,habbo staff always win =.='

StaticPrevails
01-06-2005, 05:33 AM
I dunno which Bobbanet you are viewing hunn because the Bobbanet that was awarded the prize has its news updated everyday.. :s

I think they were talking about the news in the actual site that's in flash...

Seatherny
01-06-2005, 06:05 AM
wow so many rares
i want em all
:P

Mr.Kylee
01-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Omg..what a prize -breathes- I'm totally jealous :D I think the site is amazing.

Jinxxed
01-06-2005, 07:28 AM
:o:o:o:o What a great priz.. *faints*

Iakona
01-06-2005, 03:44 PM
so stupid
why hotel let habbo staff join the award ?
so unfair ,habbo staff always win =.='

SEC didn't take part in fansite month, it was a team effort from myself, newsletter, kieronreed, evolution and possibly bear-max. SEC just happens to pay all the bills for the site. Alot of people are unaware he owns it anyhow as i lost count how many times i was asked inthe fansite drop in do i own it.

Looking over at the weekly comps and last awards... no staff won there either so your theory of staff always winning is a joke.

I think they were talking about the news in the actual site that's in flash...

This guy is correct *cookie for you* The news tab on the flash part of the site is aimed at site updates not Habbo news. Reason it hasn't been updated in a while is because we haven't made any significant changes to the actual site. At this moment in time we're currently in the stages of redevelopment in an all around better flash layot with very few if any pop ups.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!