PDA

View Full Version : Powerleveling! I powerlevel for you!

MusicPalace
14-12-2007, 12:30 AM
I'll powerlevel your runescape account in whatever skill you wish. If you don't trust me then don't ask me to powerlevel...simple as that. OR if you wish me to prove my trust think of a way and I will do so! :)

CHOOSE ONE OF TWO OPTIONS!

Tell me this information in a private message:
skill:
current skill level:
skill level wanted:
runescape name:
runescape password:
I offer to pay: (runescape cash!!!)

(For this option I will be on your account to level your character! This will require you to trust me and if you do not then you can pick the other option! This option is more meant for those who do not have the time to be on the account to level it)

OR
Tell me this information in a private message:
skill:
current skill level:
skill level wanted:
runescape name:
I offer to pay: (runescape cash!!!!)
(For this option I will either guide you to getting the level you want (for this you have to pay runescape cash) OR you will give me some of the things you get off your skill (for this you will NOT have to pay runescape cash)example:if your mining give me some ore, if your fishing give me some fish, THIS DOES NOT MEAN ALL OF THE ORE OR ALL OF THE FISH! What this does is allows you to level WITHOUT the hastle of going to the bank. A common use for this is runecrafting and it's called rune running! This option is more meant for those who would like to do the leveling themselves, but save a bit of time by not haveing to go to the bank.)

If their are any questions don't hesitate to ask! Any concerns? Don't hesitate to bring them up!

Thank you and I hope you will consider my services! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!