PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate it when..

WarezKid
14-12-2007, 09:50 PM
People say

http://x.myspace.com/images/clear.gif "I PROUD TO BE MUSLIM"

No offense or anything, but it gets annoying after you see it on myspace after couple of times?

Asher
14-12-2007, 09:53 PM
what is wrong with that?

a lot of muslims have to put up with the prejudices that our ignorant society purport. if they are proud, then let them be. they have every right to be.

WarezKid
14-12-2007, 09:54 PM
what is wrong with that?

a lot of muslims have to put up with the prejudices that our ignorant society purport. if they are proud, then let them be. they have every right to be.

Ye but come on? do we need to know? :S

:alexxTURNER
14-12-2007, 09:58 PM
So, what about when white people go i'm proud to be white
i'm proud to be english

is that any different?

Asher
14-12-2007, 09:58 PM
it's similiar to the whole idea of gay pride. some (and i say some) use it as a way to celebrate how far the gay rights movement has progressed. afterall homosexuality was once illegal, and still to this day, countries are battling for equal rights.

WarezKid
14-12-2007, 09:59 PM
i'm proud to be english

is that any different?

Another thing,

that annoying to, i mean in whole when people say these kind of things.

:alexxTURNER
14-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Another thing,

that annoying to, i mean in whole when people say these kind of things.

Why though?

WarezKid
14-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Why though?

I mean i'm proud that i'm white, and British

but i dont go on myspace and say

I'M WHITE AND PROUD!!

It just dumb tbh,

i dont shout it out, but rofl@who do it.

Nemo
14-12-2007, 10:06 PM
It's annoying when everyone says it, especially when gay people say "IM GAY AND PROUD" its like yah k, you got a parade be happy, us straights dont get a parade!

cocaine
14-12-2007, 10:08 PM
i'm proud to be english

is that any different?

no they're just gobby englishmen

Asher
14-12-2007, 10:10 PM
It's annoying when everyone says it, especially when gay people say "IM GAY AND PROUD" its like yah k, you got a parade be happy, us straights dont get a parade!

...because it's never been illegal to be straight :rolleyes:

Nemo
14-12-2007, 10:12 PM
...because it's never been illegal to be straight :rolleyes:Yeah, so? It was a long time ago with all that gay stuff. You don't see me going round going IM STRAIGHT AND IM PROUD. coz tbh, no one cares. If someone says IM A MUSLIM AND PROUD good for them, and same with the gay ppl just dont shout it to the world when no1 particularly cares.

GommeInc
14-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Gay men and women who go around shouting 'I'm gay and proud!' are 20 or so years too late. They're stupid, don't make yourself stupid too ;) The whole Gay Parade or whatever it gives homophobes an excuse to call them names, so I'm against the whole Gay Parade.

Asher
15-12-2007, 12:18 AM
If it wasn't for the gay rights movement, which is often through gay pride/parades etc etc, then there wouldn't be same sex marriage, gay adoption etc. It's not all about beefy guys wearing speedos waving a rainbow flag about.

Nemo
15-12-2007, 12:31 AM
If it wasn't for the gay rights movement, which is often through gay pride/parades etc etc, then there wouldn't be same sex marriage, gay adoption etc. It's not all about beefy guys wearing speedos waving a rainbow flag about.
Who said anything about that? we're just saying ok they're gay no need to shove it in our faces.

Virgin Mary
15-12-2007, 10:39 AM
If you're proud then why would you feel the need to hold a parade? Unless secretly you weren't proud because you know everyone hates you anyway. That's right, shut up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!