PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if wrong forum.. move if it is..

Hypertext
14-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Is there any faster way to contact ps, they just screwing everything up..

K my account is banned, they unban it along with everyone elses, i send in a help tool thing about the password, they reban it along with a ncie email to tell me they can't cuz its banned even thought it hasn't even been accessed since, they havn't replied to me for 2 days, so much for under 48 hours, and when i tried to call this morning it goes straight to answer machine about that scottish/irish dude, saying im sorry leave a msg, i left a msg and still no reply, is there any quicker way/good telephone number to call, a phone number would be brill.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section next time.

e5-repaccount
14-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Use CFH reply to automated email and they will get back to u next day or same day if u reply to automated email in morning

Hypertext
14-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I replied to the automated email, and i'[ve sent them one back after the we cant cuz its banned, but no reply for 2days kinda sucks, i just wanna talk to someone over thephone, but they're phone gors automatically to answer phone doens't even ring...

Actor
15-12-2007, 10:21 AM

Lost_Witness's personal number

Clasus
15-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Lol at above

Minstrels
15-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Send a pigeon with a message to the Habbo offices.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!