PDA

View Full Version : Rural Solarium

xxkyl30wnzxx
16-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Alright my friend Reinofblack has a Rural solarium
There is no information on Habbo rare values about this peice of furni, on habbox or any other rare value site.
And I was wondering is it real or scripted?
And if its real any idea on a price?
Heres a screen shot :P

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1558/ruralsolarqf8.png

If you have any idea please comment, and she doesn't want offers because its nfs.

Favourtism
16-12-2007, 12:36 AM
They were released along with Urban Solariums. Its worth hardly anything- I struggled to sell mine for a mocha.

TopManTim
16-12-2007, 09:09 AM
-It's not on habbox because habbox seem to be ignoring recoloured norms.
-It was released in the hotel inspection campaign along with the rest of Urban and Rural Iced.

AgnesIO
16-12-2007, 09:42 AM
it is hardly worth anything, tbh its more like a 6 credz thing

-:Undertaker:-
16-12-2007, 01:14 PM
They normally go for around the 0.5 CS - 1.0 CS mark, btw your 3 Red Iced Shelfs are supers.

AgnesIO
16-12-2007, 03:30 PM
They normally go for around the 0.5 CS - 1.0 CS mark, btw your 3 Red Iced Shelfs are supers.

Hardly Supers. Since they been given out by habbo to people who got them in santas gfts there not exactly super.

John!
16-12-2007, 03:33 PM

Hardly Supers. Since they been given out by habbo to people who got them in santas gfts there not exactly super.

Uggh not this argument again.

Rural solariums were relased but are quite rare but aren't worth much.

16-12-2007, 05:37 PM

They were never in the catalogue for sale so they are the same as Din Eggs, Purple Dragons and Laser Gates. So they ARE super.

@xP
16-12-2007, 06:54 PM
They were never in the catalogue for sale so they are the same as Din Eggs, Purple Dragons and Laser Gates. So they ARE super.

i agree with his comment. Plus, not many have been given out. It's a super that won't be valued much.

Lost-Shark
18-12-2007, 06:32 PM
It was released in the catologue as a 40 cred bundle..
I know a few people who bought them. So all this talk of the Rural Solarium being super. It NOT simply.
Ill try find the proof, as there might be proof in the habbox news :)

Many people consider these very rare and people are often selling/buying them not knowing what they are worth.

I sold one for 10HC + DJ Deck. But I believe that to be luck, nothing else.

Taker - you know that supers are not released in the catologue matey x] Although, they do sell good and deserve a super space.

EDIT:
AHA! I was wrong about the 40 cred bundles BUT look:
http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/2452/96/
Which is when the Urban solar + Rural solar was released!
I was right, but wrong lol!

AND
proof the Solariums was in there:
"
Yum999 (IP:84.65.182.162) 2007-05-11 14:12:37
Having seen this, I have ordered four new shutters, two shutter corners, a solarium and a new sofa. Just brighten up the office a bit
"

Hehe, I love to be right :)

19-12-2007, 05:27 PM
It was released in the catologue as a 40 cred bundle..
I know a few people who bought them. So all this talk of the Rural Solarium being super. It NOT simply.
Ill try find the proof, as there might be proof in the habbox news :)

Many people consider these very rare and people are often selling/buying them not knowing what they are worth.

I sold one for 10HC + DJ Deck. But I believe that to be luck, nothing else.

Taker - you know that supers are not released in the catologue matey x] Although, they do sell good and deserve a super space.

EDIT:
AHA! I was wrong about the 40 cred bundles BUT look:
http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/2452/96/
Which is when the Urban solar + Rural solar was released!
I was right, but wrong lol!

AND
proof the Solariums was in there:
"
Yum999 (IP:84.65.182.162) 2007-05-11 14:12:37
Having seen this, I have ordered four new shutters, two shutter corners, a solarium and a new sofa. Just brighten up the office a bit
"

Hehe, I love to be right :)

I never said Rural Solariums were supers :S I said the Red Iced Shelfs were supers, Ruralm Solariums can never be supers now that they have been released on purpose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!