PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Competition Held By Me

AgnesIO
16-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Personally i think this is my favourite part of habo, even though i like trading, and doing staff on fansites. I like the room designing because it's a way to show who you are, its a great time to invite your mates and show off you're room designing skillz.

What is YOUR favourite thing about habbo, and if you could change anything what would it be? Are you a budding Gambler? Or maybe a Room Designer like myself? Is Trading for You, Or maybe playing games. Or even just talking to mates, becoming rich! Whatever you find the best thing about habbo is, tell all other people here.

This will be a sort of competition, i have a locked room, with a stickie and furni in. On the stickie is 'The Lucky Habit' and if you're habit is my randomely chosen one you could be in the chance of winning!

So just give your Habbo Name, Your Favourite Habit on Habbo, and Why it is! All Entrie's shall be automatically entered into a draw of about 5 Credits and a +Rep and 7 Silver Mats and 3 Gold Mats! Runners up shall get a +Rep Each :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Competition ends Sunday 23rd of December or when 6 people have all got it right!

Minstrels
16-12-2007, 09:32 AM
I like trying to get banned and abusing people, it amuses me.

AgnesIO
16-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I like trying to get banned and abusing people, it amuses me.

Please remember to put your habbo name.

Minstrels
16-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Please remember to put your habbo name.
But I don't want to win out. :(

Alex3213
16-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Alex3213.

My favourite thing to do is going to HelpDesk centers (especially HxHD).

The reason is that you can help others at the same time as asking something.

le harry
16-12-2007, 10:48 AM
aight.
i like talking with friends and thats it rly.

John!
16-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Building rooms or organising and selling bulk norms.

AgnesIO
16-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Just thought i should say only enter if you are from Habbo UK, also, Please do NOT enter twice (Not that anyone has yet!) If you do ALL youe entries shall be DISQUALIFIED.

Spy,
16-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Rich-Estates

my habit is building maze rooms and doing maze's iunno if i can add this but i alos love to stack xD

doggie
16-12-2007, 03:22 PM
MY HABBO NAME = Dr.PhilMcGraw

My habit is having cybersex with noobs on my super soft bed ohhh ohhh I can think of it right now!!!!!!

AgnesIO
16-12-2007, 03:24 PM
MY HABBO NAME = Dr.PhilMcGraw

My habit is having cybersex with noobs on my super soft bed ohhh ohhh I can think of it right now!!!!!!

lol, you never know, that good be it (But so could all answers given!)

Minstrels
16-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Hardly anyone left there Habbo names. :P

AgnesIO
16-12-2007, 06:13 PM
lol!!!

The post aint pointless im talking about the things about no-one left there name. Anyway if you reply please give an answer not just talk pointless'ly .

Edited by superstar911 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't reverse a moderators actions.

John!
16-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Hardly anyone left there Habbo names. :P

It says my Habbo name to the right of my Habbox name so I didn't really think I needed to.

beau03
16-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Beau03

My habit is pretending to be e-rebel :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!