PDA

View Full Version : An idea?

Elissa.
16-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Hmmm.. I had an idea. Because people do adopt on habbo. What about habbo making a baby, you can buy. It could do everything? So then people wouldn't have to act like a baby. Just a thought. :eusa_whis

LoveToStack
19-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Then there would be a whole "human trafficking" issue not to mention kids growing up thinking they can buy babies. :)

bo$$
19-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Then there would be a whole "human trafficking" issue not to mention kids growing up thinking they can buy babies. :)

Um..
do people grow up thinking they have to give their parents 2 tickets to go play in the snow?
Do people grow up thinking that they have to pay 2 tickets to go onto the diving board?
Have you grown up trading your real life bed for someones mini fridge?

Of course not.

I think it would be an interesting idea..

LoveToStack
21-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Fair points but im basing my argument on the fact that other internet companies have issues about things such as habbo bots saying "Quench your thirst", so do you really think that they are going to let the purchasing of babies get by?

However if they just named them "Baby dolls" then all problems would be solved. :)

Decode
21-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Hmmm.. I had an idea. Because people do adopt on habbo. What about habbo making a baby, you can buy. It could do everything? So then people wouldn't have to act like a baby. Just a thought. :eusa_whis
Cyber sex is not allowed on habbo

Minstrels
21-12-2007, 05:44 PM
LUL! I would set up a baby trafficking room!!!! :D

bo$$
22-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Cyber sex is not allowed on habbo

I believe it said Habbo making a baby to buy
Not Habbos having cyber sex to create a baby

Chippiewill
31-12-2007, 11:00 PM
LUL! I would set up a baby trafficking room!!!! :D

how come you always have the BEST ideas.

Abzii
02-01-2008, 02:35 PM
The noobs would miss dressing up as babies and twalking lwike thwis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!