PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Futuristic robot display.

Everlong
17-12-2007, 12:28 PM
The idea is that an unidentified robot has been found and put on display in a museum. Took about an hour, enjoy :)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8383/robotiz3.png

Hiro
17-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Ooo.
It looks like that Iron Giant from the movie The Iron Giant, obv.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/The_Iron_Giant_poster.JPG

The Undertaker
17-12-2007, 03:51 PM
thats good well done +rep
EDIT: Omdz i still cnt rep u :l

Kyle
17-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Looks more stone than robot

owelll well done i guess

Everlong
17-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Looks more stone than robot

owelll well done i guess

i use an LCD screen in my room and when i use my other computer the colours always look darker.

Kyle
17-12-2007, 07:03 PM
i use an LCD screen in my room and when i use my other computer the colours always look darker.

Okay, fair enough :rolleyes:

Kalk
17-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Woah, that is really cool. I was throwing out a few boxes of old McDonald Toys my family collected over the years, and I saw one that looks EXACTLY like that. :)

Everlong
17-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Woah, that is really cool. I was throwing out a few boxes of old McDonald Toys my family collected over the years, and I saw one that looks EXACTLY like that. :)

Ha ha weird :D

siz
17-12-2007, 11:04 PM

1. The alt is not a joke, it a scribble of lines that make no sense, it is practically rubbish.

2. Its a joke and i do not think the maker of the alt was serious when they made it, or badly 2D.

3. The alt is not isometric or is too big to fit in a habbo room (if it is furni) therefore i do not like it and its also pretty rubbish.

4. The user has low skills and the peace of work is not very good but at least its isometric, it may also be too big but it is not very very bad so i am not underrating it for what it is.

5. Most alts that are completely C+P (Copy & Paste) fit into this category for example "Hc Chairs" and allot of users first alts.

5.5 This is the midway mark and alts i think are not good nor bad usually get categorized into 5 and a half by me.

6 The user is quite new to alts or has low skill and are trying their hardest to produce a decent alt and are proud to produce it to the forum hoping that people will like it.

7 some alts that are almost good but need something the artist forgot like shading or have pixel errors will be rated a 7 but i will tell them what they need to improve to the average 8

8 A majority of alts i like will be rated 8/10 because i think the majority of alts are of this level of work.

9 Good alts that look pretty amazing but they need something, maybe the artist forgot shadow or left a major pixel error, i will also tell them what they need to improve to the amazing 10!.

10 Amazing alts that are very good and are close to or need elites!

I rate your alt 8/10

8 A majority of alts i like will be rated 8/10 because i think the majority of alts are of this level of work.

Ahh, its defiantly your style again :D you like your plain colors and curved corners, i think its quite good but i think a little something more is in need to make it whole :D.

Everlong
17-12-2007, 11:22 PM

1. The alt is not a joke, it a scribble of lines that make no sense, it is practically rubbish.

2. Its a joke and i do not think the maker of the alt was serious when they made it, or badly 2D.

3. The alt is not isometric or is too big to fit in a habbo room (if it is furni) therefore i do not like it and its also pretty rubbish.

4. The user has low skills and the peace of work is not very good but at least its isometric, it may also be too big but it is not very very bad so i am not underrating it for what it is.

5. Most alts that are completely C+P (Copy & Paste) fit into this category for example "Hc Chairs" and allot of users first alts.

5.5 This is the midway mark and alts i think are not good nor bad usually get categorized into 5 and a half by me.

6 The user is quite new to alts or has low skill and are trying their hardest to produce a decent alt and are proud to produce it to the forum hoping that people will like it.

7 some alts that are almost good but need something the artist forgot like shading or have pixel errors will be rated a 7 but i will tell them what they need to improve to the average 8

9 Good alts that look pretty amazing but they need something, maybe the artist forgot shadow or left a major pixel error, i will also tell them what they need to improve to the amazing 10!.

I rate your alt 8/10

Ahh, its defiantly your style again :D you like your plain colors and curved corners, i think its quite good but i think a little something more is in need to make it whole :D.

you got me in one there lol.

beau03
17-12-2007, 11:36 PM
very nice :D

PaulMacC
18-12-2007, 12:17 AM
very nice :D

Shawnstra
18-12-2007, 12:40 AM
I like it, maybe you can change it to a stone man display :P

Boonzeet
18-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Nar Doomsboy, it's the Iron Giant I swear it is lol! Looks just like it.

9/10. Can't see any mistakes.

roaddemon
18-12-2007, 11:03 PM

I rate your alt 8/10

So you think his alt could of been more Isometric and not so 2d.

Wasnt that easier to say o_o?

Samishlol
18-12-2007, 11:04 PM
That's really good.

Technologic
18-12-2007, 11:57 PM
Ooo.
It looks like that Iron Giant from the movie The Iron Giant, obv.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/The_Iron_Giant_poster.JPG

OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE! NOT SEEN IT IN YONKS!!!!!

Brilliant alt btw :D

Everlong
19-12-2007, 01:42 PM
So you think his alt could of been more Isometric and not so 2d.

Wasnt that easier to say o_o?

How did you get that? its not 2d all of it is isometric.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!