PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for...

Information.
17-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Hello there members and guests,

After upgrading my broadband, computers, stationary and network, I am now ready to dedicate myself to a project, of which I would like to be an administrator or joint owner of. You may be thinking 'WHAT!?', let me explain. I have recently upgraded my broadband package, allowing me to have 24/7 access to a business telephone (starting with 059), on which I can recieve and send calls whenever my broadband is online (this includes free evening and weekend 'home phone' calls). I have formatted both of my computers, and installed the Office Enterprise 2007 package, plus Photoshop CS3 and other CS3 packages, allowing me to expand my services and skills. I have also brought a graphics tablet to allow me to sign documents over the net, and also purchased a large external hardrive to store information upon.

I know there are many projects out there that need the help and support of a full-time or part-time administrator. I am currently looking for a paid position; however I may consider working with a project for no payment. I understand alot of people may post in this thread asking me to join their project, or asking me to contact them however I really do only want to work for a professional website/company, who are willing to pay me for my services, or a business that can work with myself.

I may also consider joint-owning a project. I have the money to fund this project, and the money in constantly coming in, therefore no risk of lack of funds. Ofcourse this would have to go further, and lead to phone calls and further contracts and NDA's. I have alot of experience within administration, and looking to expand that for my Curriculum Vitae.

If you are interested in hiring myself for your project, or interested in working with myself as a joint-owner, please post or PM any questions/concerns you may have.

Information.

Moved by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator) from Web Market: Please post in the correct forum.

Information.
17-12-2007, 09:09 PM
[Sorry for double post - This is not to bump the thread, as it is clearly top. This is to speak to readers of this thread]

Its a shame I have had no interest yet. I would have thought that at least someone would have replied by now? More information will be given about my experience, what I can offer etc in private. For my MSN contact, please send me a PM. For any general questions, please reply in this thread.

rh4u
17-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Your abit up yourself arent ya?
I can do this..
I can do that...
do you have any evedence to support this?

Oni
17-12-2007, 10:48 PM
and installed the Office Enterprise 2007 package, plus Photoshop CS3 and other CS3 packages.
Most people on this subforum have Microsoft office and Photoshop, you have chatted about how amazing you are and how it will 'allow' you to do whatever but you havent really said what you do or supported it with any evidence.

I have also brought a graphics tablet to allow me to sign documents over the net.
Errrrr....Ok then. Ill hire you because you can sign a name. Why would it be useful to the owner when its them that needs to sign documents?

rh4u
17-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Most people on this subforum have Microsoft office and Photoshop, you have chatted about how amazing you are and how it will 'allow' you to do whatever but you havent really said what you do or supported it with any evidence.

Errrrr....Ok then. Ill hire you because you can sign a name. Why would it be useful to the owner when its them that needs to sign documents?

Exactly what i said :)

Information.
18-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Rh4u, as stated above, I have said if anyone is seriously interested I can explain my experience and what I have to offer in more detail, over a Instant Chat.

All of the things I have mentioned above just help to show the sort of administration I can do. Think of me more as an office administrator, however working from home. You may say I am 'up myself' however I am only explaining what I can do for your business.

Information.

d17c
19-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Why won't you post your experience here?

Moozo
19-12-2007, 04:59 PM
no-one on here is gonna pay you mate.

WarezKid
19-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I lol'd real hard at this.

Chippiewill
19-12-2007, 05:14 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Cheese
19-12-2007, 05:14 PM
What is the point in asking for people's msn details. If you were to post it on the forum then people will consider it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!