PDA

View Full Version : House of Wax - Good or Bad?

Syd
01-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Have you seen the new film, House of Wax?

I saw it the other day with my good friend Ryan, and I have just one piece of advice to you all....

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE GRUESOME OR BLOODY IMAGES THEN DO NOT SEE THIS!"

Unless, if you have a problem with blood or gory images, then you have to eb careful what you hide from in this film. I must mention this. If you lads like Paris Hilton, beware, she wears the skimpiest outfit of them all, and she has the most terrible and horrific death. It is certified to a 15 rating, but you MUST make sure you're 100% completely happy about seeing it.

As for me, I thought the film was good, with some terrific effects. Most of the film was a bit silly, due to the effect of a half naked model running away from an axe murderer!

Well, I'll see you soon guys and girls.

x!-=cherry=-!x
01-06-2005, 03:14 PM
i havn't seen it myself sounds good tho :):D

skiddymark
01-06-2005, 03:15 PM
I really wanna see that, but im 13 and hardly look it so wouldn't be able to go in to see it. Im gonna rent it when it comes out. I have no problems with gore and gruesomeness. I watched "saw" the other day. Tis ok.. bit boring at points.

Steph
05-06-2005, 07:02 PM
I really wanna see that, but im 13 and hardly look it so wouldn't be able to go in to see it. Im gonna rent it when it comes out. I have no problems with gore and gruesomeness. I watched "saw" the other day. Tis ok.. bit boring at points.
Well, me and my mates just came back from watching it and we are all 14 but one of my mates is small so they were like no you don't look old enough, so we just bought monster in law tickets and snuck in House of Wax screen (moohahahaha)
It's a well good film but sooooooo sick. I totally agree with Syd, if you don't like blood it's not the film for you lol.

Steven
05-06-2005, 07:08 PM
PARIS HILTONS DIESSSSSSS YAYA hhaah good.

Syd
10-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Ha ha Yup. it makes me laugh ebcause she's running like half naked with a blanket over her revelaing literally everything but her brasserie and she sits in a bloody car! A mad axe murderer who turns people into wax is right behind you hes just killed your boyfriend. And you go and sit in a car?! What the hell point is that! You'd keep running! They make it worse by the sound effects ha ha.

ChloeDust
10-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Haha, i can stand gore and blood, i aint very sqweemish that way, i wanna go see it =]. My m8s went to go see it and they said it was really good but gory, and that this man gets his finger chopped off or sommat and theres this man with a wax face? I can't remember what they said, but they said tis was good =P

Punk Rebel Kris
17-06-2005, 11:22 AM
I saw it like a thousand times and I am getting really tired of it. But it was a good movie.

Lerf
17-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Not saw it. I saw the trailer. It does look good but also looks petty stupid and silly. I'll hope to see it soon though :)

Pawf
18-06-2005, 11:18 AM
It's right good. Me and about 20 mates went to see it at UGC Sheffield yesterday. They nearly didn't let us in cause we were like this huge gang, lol :p

Tommy
18-06-2005, 09:36 PM
lmao, been there done that xP

xJoeYx
19-06-2005, 12:22 AM
I want to see it, i think i saw a really old black and white version of it before, and i found it amazing.

-Soph-
20-06-2005, 07:48 PM
rofl i really wanna watch it :p
I watched the ring 2 on saturday, its really good

Bikez
23-06-2005, 07:39 PM
My sis saw it and said it was great. I might go see it soon.

TooClose$
25-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Most of the film was a bit silly, due to the effect of a half naked model running

That didnt bother me..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!