PDA

View Full Version : Runescapes Dying RIP :'(

Originalmoh
18-12-2007, 06:13 PM
God bless runescape :'(

I've checked Runescape in my brother's house and there used to be about 80k ppl on and now there's hardly 60. First they relased the Dueling tornmaent, and that you could stake up to 3k which led to all the stakers leaving runescape. Now it's time for the pures to leave when jagex will update the january update say bye bye to the pures. No more trading what a stupid idea

Ps : if you leave Starting playing Counter-Strike source :)

How the hell would you get members from other people on the forum lol =/

My brother was right lol. Waste your life playing a game and then the whole game changes. Pking was the best thing to do and now it's the rubbish BOUNTY hunter goodluck runescape. Runescape will die in like 5 - 10 months time =/

Andeeh
18-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Ouch, i avent been on for ages but no trading? thats ludicrous.

Btw: dont have counter strike i have Unreal Tournament 2004 =]

Energizer
18-12-2007, 06:31 PM
i am actually crying irl

Slash
18-12-2007, 06:32 PM
when's the funeral?
:'( :'(

j
18-12-2007, 06:32 PM
So, read the homepage.

Davii
18-12-2007, 06:34 PM
They said they would rather make it harder for rl traders than make it more fun for people.

Matty
18-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah they messed but they're doing best for them, and if you look at the statistics they're getting more money than they were.

J1MI
18-12-2007, 07:02 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_3xa0CUB2Es

Good review.

Originalmoh
18-12-2007, 07:17 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_3xa0CUB2Es

Good review.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW what a find nice one Jimi awesome find dude :) answered all my questions tyvm +rep for rest of your habbox life ahhh just kidding

I swear runescape is a big brand who can lock allthose buying sites they should send detectives to look for those real world item traders eg forums :P

OMG!!! no more clan wars which drops items pathetic =/ and btw anyone who answers this question gets my reps CAN YOU TELE WHILE YOU BOUNTY PK!!

PS: Why dont we make a thread to how to solve these issues JAGEX are going through and post it on the runescape website might be a good idea and we might get all the stuff back whos up for that lol i r very boring!!

The Don
18-12-2007, 07:20 PM
theres 148,000 people playing runescape right now...

Originalmoh
18-12-2007, 07:22 PM
I was making an estimate =/

Ras
18-12-2007, 09:04 PM
youre early out.

danny-dyer
18-12-2007, 09:15 PM
God bless runescape :'(

I've checked Runescape in my brother's house and there used to be about 80k ppl on and now there's hardly 60. First they relased the Dueling tornmaent, and that you could stake up to 3k which led to all the stakers leaving runescape. Now it's time for the pures to leave when jagex will update the january update say bye bye to the pures. No more trading what a stupid idea

Ps : if you leave Starting playing Counter-Strike source :)

How the hell would you get members from other people on the forum lol =/

My brother was right lol. Waste your life playing a game and then the whole game changes. Pking was the best thing to do and now it's the rubbish BOUNTY hunter goodluck runescape. Runescape will die in like 5 - 10 months time =/
Hope u follow runescape m8

CJ-real
18-12-2007, 09:37 PM
actually hes right at certain times in the day.

they've put prices on stuff whih THEY think is right. anyone with addy when the grand exchange happened has trippled their money. anyone with coal and iron has lost loads.

anyone who buys rune bars and smelts them will never be able to do this again.

bye bye merchanting.
bye bye pking.
bye bye runescape (for many people).

HELLO NEW WAYS OF TRADING.

it will always carry on, jagex have ruined everything anyway, plus:
they could sell coins themselves... automatic delivery etc.

Shifty
18-12-2007, 10:08 PM
they've put prices on stuff whih THEY think is right. anyone with addy when the grand exchange happened has trippled their money. anyone with coal and iron has lost loadsSo basically what habbox did to habbo..yet people still play habbo?Srsly all u noobs who think the update is the end of the world leave?Tbh no1 cares get used to it cos it aint gonna be changed back izit.

kooldude23
18-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Habbox doesn't own Habbo though, where as Jagex owns RS.

Shifty
18-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Habbox doesn't own Habbo though, where as Jagex owns RS.

So, if it werent for half these kids on this forum goin

SELLIN MEMB PIN</p>
BUYING RS MILS

This wouldnt happen?

So why you all moanin at rs when half of the rl traders are on this forum?

Yeh bare merked.

kooldude23
18-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Half on this forum?

L-O-L

This forum is only a very small fraction of what's been going on.

So, if it werent for half these kids on this forum goin

SELLIN MEMB PIN</p>
BUYING RS MILS

This wouldnt happen?

So why you all moanin at rs when half of the rl traders are on this forum?

Yeh bare merked.

Grimmauld
18-12-2007, 11:36 PM
i dont blame jagex for doing what they did, life goes on, homies

CJ-real
19-12-2007, 05:26 PM
i dont actually care. habbox doesnt put prices on things. if they choose to change thrones to 1hc they would loose all reputation.

they are ruining the game (i dont play properly anyway)

Shifty
19-12-2007, 05:29 PM
i dont actually care. habbox doesnt put prices on things. if they choose to change thrones to 1hc they would loose all reputation.

they are ruining the game (i dont play properly anyway)

Yeh an tht makes no sense of wot this thread iz on doez it.

An half of this forum do trade rs for habbo so yh they also sell rs pins vip etc? rwt so stop moanin over it init

CJ-real
19-12-2007, 05:46 PM
oi yh init blud i mst st0p it coz it iz well ruinin da game init

Shifty
20-12-2007, 12:30 AM
oi yh init blud i mst st0p it coz it iz well ruinin da game init

wdf u on about u chat no sense. an LOL AT DA NEWB WHO -REPPED

itz a forum get ova it.

*waits for -700 rep*

le harry
20-12-2007, 05:03 AM
LOL!!1!THIS!1CAN'T.BE`~LYK TH3 214141324 THREAD MADE ON THIS ****!1~!exclamationmark!11!one!

who cares

.:Sindrolic:.
20-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Lol I played runescape and made two accounts. That would have been around 2006. I traded both of the accounts for 20HCs overall. But that was mainly because I had trimmed armour or something valuable I had TRADED for. Thats stupid how you can't trade I meen it ruins the whole game, Im not gunna fricken buy members just because I cant get some kind of armour or something. I didnt ever buy members because it was a watse of money and I kenw I was jsut gunna get bored of it anyway. So thats why I got 20Hcs instead :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!