PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will become official?

:job2
19-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Well the official voting has closed but who do you think will actually get the official title?

I think habbox will get it but Im not realy sure who else.

le harry
19-12-2007, 12:10 PM
i dont have a clue.

--ss--
19-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Habbox will probs have the most votes.

Demon
19-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Obviosly habbox ;)

Hazza
19-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Hmm,
HFFM.co.uk
ClubHabbo.net
Habbox.com

Main ones people would have voted for, I think.

--ss--
19-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Hmm,
HFFM.co.uk
ClubHabbo.net
Habbox.com

Main ones people would have voted for, I think.
I'd be unfair if clubhabbo can become official again after getting their status removed a few months ago where as Habbox had to waite 3 years till LW agreed to give them a chance.

Hazza
19-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Yeah, but loads of people would still voted for them. Tbh, I don't like them and hope they don't but I think they will.

SkaterChu
19-12-2007, 02:50 PM
I'd be unfair if clubhabbo can become official again after getting their status removed a few months ago where as Habbox had to waite 3 years till LW agreed to give them a chance.

How is that unfair? Habbox have had to wait till the next vote, and so has ClubHabbo :rolleyes:

--ss--
19-12-2007, 02:58 PM
How is that unfair? Habbox have had to wait till the next vote, and so has ClubHabbo :rolleyes:
Habbox got removed 2/3 years ago where as clubhabbo got removed this year , Habbox got ignored in the votes in 06 and wasn't allowed to become official.
The the time periods the site haven't been allowed to be official are different and it seems like CH get to be official again almsot straight away in the same year where as Habbox had to waite a good few years.

SkaterChu
19-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Habbox got removed 2/3 years ago where as clubhabbo got removed this year , Habbox got ignored in the votes in 06 and wasn't allowed to become official.
The the time periods the site haven't been allowed to be official are different and it seems like CH get to be official again almsot straight away in the same year where as Habbox had to waite a good few years.

I see where your coming from there, but Callie had a grudge against Habbox by the sounds of things, and she controlled the vote in 06, whereas lost_witness controlled this vote.

Bujin
20-12-2007, 07:23 AM
This won't win it, i like this site, but you talk to 70% of habbo's they say they know / like habbox for the rare guides, but they cannot stand the forum as it's probably the most strictest forum they have ever seen, The rules are tougher than habbo itself.

I hope HFFM gets it, or this one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!