PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [C] BuildingĀ©

Chocobos
19-12-2007, 07:38 PM
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9957/fixedalterationsa8.png

Improvements from old Alteration:
- Darker shading so i dont burn your eyes out
- Walk way achually looks real and thick.
- Building looks sunburned
- Door Shrinked
- Exit put next to Helipad
- More windows added
- Badly drawn background on sky added
- And More :P

Ps. think of a name for it if you can, im totally confused on a name.

Rate out of 10, C+C Appriciated and please tell me if you find any problems with the alteration.

Everlong
19-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Why didn't you just post this in the same thread as the old one?

Try changing your alts they all look the same.

Chocobos
19-12-2007, 07:43 PM
I know my alts all look the same, i tried to make a computer but it looks like a really ugly brick o_O

Also... it would'nt let me edit the name on my old thread and if i posted again i might get another Infraction for multiple posting, Habbox staff are everywhere! *Looks under leaf*

Boonzeet
19-12-2007, 07:55 PM
*pops out from leaf*

Boo.

Chocobos
19-12-2007, 07:58 PM
*Jumps back and falls down a cliff*

Eek.

What do you think of the alt guys, out of 10... i'd give it a 6 or a 7 personally xD

Boonzeet
19-12-2007, 08:21 PM
0 sorry.

nahhhhhhh i say 4

Jamesy
19-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Trees copy and paste, car has more errors than the Home Office and the H is out of proportion to the rest of the building.

Last Time I checked helicopters were not the size of sea Ferries.

Edge of roof is like a bit of grey paper over the wall.

improve them and I may feel like rating, as of now I would get flamed for posting the number I'm thinking of.

Kyle
19-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Trees copy and paste, car has more errors than the Home Office and the H is out of proportion to the rest of the building.

Last Time I checked helicopters were not the size of sea Ferries.

Edge of roof is like a bit of grey paper over the wall.

improve them and I may feel like rating, as of now I would get flamed for posting the number I'm thinking of.

Chocobos
19-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Why do you guys have to act so rude?

Its not like you we're super amazing after 6 alts and 1 basic tutorial.

and the trees are C+P but they we're made by me... as was everything on the alt :l
Its not like i opened the hotel view, C+Ped a few trees and drew a box.

Kyle why do you always have to be so rude?
your always spamming my alts with rude insults when you can't even alt... atleast i try, last time you called my alt a boring box.

and Sucky you are right on the Helipad but im bad at alterations atm, the cars are wonky because they are really hard to make... :(

i suck, you should just say it and not say things like "If i posted what i think of your alt i'd be flammed"

so whatever, i doubt you spam other people this bad who are still learning.

@Kyle, you have insulted my past 3 alts, leave me alone because all you do is -Rep me and cause trouble with me for no reason.

@Boonzeet, thanks for rating my alt.

@Sucky Thanks for telling me what to edit, but there was no need to say what you did at the end.

Why are most the habbox members who post here complete butts?

I wish i achually had CONSTRUCTIVE Critism off Kyle, not insults.

Stickie
19-12-2007, 10:00 PM
hmmm, well, u tried the sidewalk and did the top building so yh... at least u tried. check the sidewalk again tho, it runs into the clouds behind, make sure it goes verticly at the end, if u do windows like that, I would suggest to do another row of them and fix the error in the middle, work on the black thing on the roof so it doesnt look flat (takes 5 seconds max) and yh like they said before, helipad is too big, trees r copy & pasted yh, but who cares? all tree's people use in their alts r mostly c/p and yh, work on the cars... re-read the comments on ur previous one I posted and realy dont post too fast as I said in ur first alt. better not to hear from u a while and see a great alt with a few errors then to see an alt of u every day wich looks alot like previous one but just a little less errors. still not gonna rate it :P

mousey
19-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Maybe make the mountains a bit better,, atleast your trying though =]

6/10 for you

Chocobos
19-12-2007, 10:03 PM
thanks for the C+C, but i doubt i will be making alts for a while because all i get is insults off most the members.

i even had to disable my rep because of it.

Kyle
19-12-2007, 10:05 PM

and the trees are C+P but they we're made by me... as was everything on the alt :l

your always spamming my alts with rude insults when you can't even alt... atleast i try, last time you called my alt a boring box.

and Sucky you are right on the Helipad but im bad at alterations atm, the cars are wonky because they are really hard to make... :(

i suck, you should just say it and not say things like "If i posted what i think of your alt i'd be flammed"

@Kyle, you have insulted my past 3 alts, leave me alone because all you do is -Rep me and cause trouble with me for no reason.

@Sucky Thanks for telling me what to edit, but there was no need to say what you did at the end.

I've -repped you once, because you can't take C/C which you asked for.... I never insulted them, I just gave critisism, which, you wanted, I am not causing trouble, you're just making it seem like that, I said exactly the same as boonzeet and you moan at me

lol k whatever I will continue to rate your alts and give you critisism, because that's what i do best, and for your information, this isn't really a habbo related alt because all it is, is some big factory, in the colours that they use on habbo, made brighter.

Chocobos
19-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Well heres the truth, i don't want your kind of "crisism", as all you do is come out with things like:

"This alt is just a box with C+P"
"All it is is some big factory, in the colours that they use on habbo, made brighter"
"-Rep, learn how to take C+C Critism" < How about you learn how to not be a rude pain?

I tell you what, when you make a better alt than this then you can insult me all you like and i will blow myself up while wearing a dress.

Kyle
19-12-2007, 10:30 PM
I tell you what, when you make a better alt than this then you can insult me all you like and i will blow myself up while wearing a dress.

best be getting that dress on :- took me four hours on photoshop

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5518/ufailxe8.png

doggie
19-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Chocobos u havent realised that making big building alts is too hard for u. try something smaller, like a regular habbo alt or sumfin, den work your way up.

Chocobos
20-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Good idea doggy.

Kyle thats deffinately ready for elites pls.

Jamesy
20-12-2007, 07:53 AM

I'm not being a butt, most members of the forum are too soft to say this alt is no good, I gave you fair crtiticism but most members of the forum would complain if I said something lower than 5. Keep trying and get better, but move away from buildings because it takes some skill to make a block look interesting.

AgnesIO
20-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Right i am not going to be a noob like Kyle, since i cannot alt myself, and tbh since you probz can't that iot amazing compared to what you and i can do. Kyle that alt you did is awful, and you are basically just bullying people. Get a life, and tbh i will give you 8/10 (choco) since i cannot alt myself.

However a few tips (some have been covered:)

1) H for helicopter is out of proportion.
2) the edge of alt looks more like a pop up book.

But as i said i cannot out myself. +Rep for Effort.

P.s. I know Kyle will -Rep me or something because he cant take people not agreeing with him. Also i agree with trying soemthing easier.

Boonzeet
20-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Personally I can sort of agree with what you are saying. But the only problem in this situation is the average rating for alts of amazing quality is 8/10...

The point is you don't rate because you can't, you rate on a rating factor:

0/10 - No effort whatsoever, probably little squiggles and saved as JPEG.
1/10 - Similar to 0/10 - Hardly any effort, maybe just a recolored all one colour habbo...
2/10 - possible a poorly shaded maybe isometric box. Maybe many pixel errors, maybe poor quality (JPEG)
3/10 - A bit better, the object is taking shape and maybe minor attempts at shading, but still hundreds of errors and mistakes - or all C+P.
4/10 - Shading makes a breakthrough here - but a lot of errors/poor detail and/or lack of imagination/effort.
5/10 - Your alt is Satisfactory. It isn't brilliant, but it's isometric (if needed) it's the right shape too. Harsh colours/pixel errors/stolen or C+P is common here too.
6/10 - The alteration now counts as good. It has nice colours to it, less C+P (although if pulled off C+P can look superb) and good shading.
7/10 - A nice alteration - Good detail, nice colours, brilliant idea/well pulled off. C+P can be used still to pull of good alterations
8/10 - Very Good Alteration - Nice detail, superb choice of colours, shaded well, more then a box, maybe complex shapes too.
9/10 - Amazing alteration - Brilliant detail, looks nice on the eye, perfect shading (but maybe a pixel error ;o)
10/10 - worthy of the status "elite". This alteration is flawless!

I rate 4/10.

Chocobos
20-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Thanks Dom, i laughed at the book part :D

Ps. Boonz, that is a good rating system.

Rep re-enabled i guess.

Nuka-Cola
20-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Im gona give this 5/10 at least you had a go did some shading which not many fairl new altists do and i think you put effort in like everybody else said though making a building look good is hard on your 6th alts why not try doing stuff to your habbo first because tht is fairl easy for example

make him a statue ( all you have to do is recolour to stone colours )
change his clothes to a football strip

anything like that would be a good start.

Describe
20-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Why didn't you just post this in the same thread as the old one?

Try changing your alts they all look the same.

Yeah, people that have a taste to look in the "Alteration" section do get bored by the same alts over and over again, and hardly modified. Theirs still a lot to do but i suppose it looks alright.

jackass
20-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Shading not all too good, orange...?

A bit basic, and mostly C&P. 5/10.

Chocobos
20-12-2007, 05:22 PM
I'll do you guys a service by editing the colours, i only picked Orange because i am too lazy to think of a nice colour to go with it.

Chocobos
20-12-2007, 05:44 PM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4664/fixedalterationep8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Sorry for double post, but it wont let me edit... don't know why.

proportion of landing pad fixed ect... Purple aaah.

its letting me edit this message though, yes i do notice the thing near the door where its still orange.

But i have to go so cya.

AgnesIO
20-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks Dom, i laughed at the book part :D

Ps. Boonz, that is a good rating system.

Rep re-enabled i guess.

nw:P

Kyle -Repped me for saying it though the noob xD

Kyle
20-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Right i am not going to be a noob like Kyle, since i cannot alt myself, and tbh since you probz can't that iot amazing compared to what you and i can do. Kyle that alt you did is awful, and you are basically just bullying people. Get a life, and tbh i will give you 8/10 (choco) since i cannot alt myself.

However a few tips (some have been covered:)

1) H for helicopter is out of proportion.
2) the edge of alt looks more like a pop up book.

But as i said i cannot out myself. +Rep for Effort.

P.s. I know Kyle will -Rep me or something because he cant take people not agreeing with him. Also i agree with trying soemthing easier.
Stop calling me a noob, you don't know the meaning of noob.

nw:P

Kyle -Repped me for saying it though the noob xD
again, don't call me a noob, and I never -repped you, you ignorant ****, how would you know who it was, you can't see who -reps you and i always leave my name with rep, ******* idiot.

AgnesIO
21-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks Kyle, i honestly dont think calling me and idiot or swearing at me is gonna make me change my mind.

Watch you're attitude.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!