PDA

View Full Version : The mess just gets worse

Rix
19-12-2007, 09:50 PM
OK so, regrading my previous post about my mates girl pashing me.

Last night we spoke for around 2 hours on msn.
She told me that she really wants me but can't dump her boyfriend.
anyway i decided i was going to go to bed and yeah just saying night took a good 30 mins lol, in that time she told me i was the one and she was going to dump him for me, so i go to bed and then wake up to find a message on my phone saying that she can't be with me

it justs worst my heart has been ripped over and over again is she just using me or what? is she worth the pain, the heart break?

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Thread title mistake corrected. ;)

Mr.OSH
19-12-2007, 10:00 PM
She seems to be very confused at how see feels. She probably likes both of you and wants to be with you inside but doesn't want to risk loosing her boyfriend who has been there for her. If I was you I'd try not to get attached to her or develop feelings for her anymore if you can avoid it simply because it seems she is unsure of how she feels and as you have seen it will just lead to upsetting you. She's not sure how she feels and she's still in a relationship and the best thing to do it just leave it be as prizing her away from her boyfriend will do no good and being with her behind his back is very risky. I know it feels bad that she's decided that her boyfriend is more important and you probably want to pursue her but I suggest you just leave it and try to move on and not get trapped in that vicious circle. If you really care about her, leave her and try to be friends and in the future you may get a chance at being with her, if not I'd suggest you just leave it all together for your own sake as pursuing this will only make things worse for you emotionally. Remember there are plenty other people out there you will meet, don't worry about it just try to move on, I know it probably doesn't make you feel very good but trust me leaving it now will make things much better in the future.

Rix
19-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Thanks Jay, Also thanks for fixing my title:P
I can see ur point and respect it, if i throw my open heart at her and she still doesn't want it she's so not worth it, one day she'll realise and yeah she'll wake up to it.
Her b/f told her he's not going to the formal with her cause he wants to go with another girl? i don't think he seriously has the choice to say that without being single

but meh maybe its for the best i'll just ignorne her for a while if i can
she wanted to meet up in 3 hours stuff that lol

Tristan
19-12-2007, 10:08 PM
It doesn't really sound like serious stuff so u should jst move on init, lol.
altho wotsits r more srs now in ur age, it ent the last girl.

Mr.OSH
19-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks Jay, Also thanks for fixing my title:P
I can see ur point and respect it, if i throw my open heart at her and she still doesn't want it she's so not worth it, one day she'll realise and yeah she'll wake up to it.
Her b/f told her he's not going to the formal with her cause he wants to go with another girl? i don't think he seriously has the choice to say that without being single

but meh maybe its for the best i'll just ignorne her for a while if i can
she wanted to meet up in 3 hours stuff that lol

Even if you think you have a chance I recommend leaving it for a while and not getting caught up in that vicious circle as you may regret it is you feel like your heart broken again when things go wrong, you can't be sure what is going to happen as you've seen how her mind can chance so quickly and the fact she is confused. I don't mean to sound unfair but you can't be 100% sure her original feelings were not just a short phase, it's very bad for you but because of how quickly she's changed her mind you can't be sure at all, sadly. I wish you good luck. :(

Rix
19-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanks + rep your a real mate Jay although u live like 300,000km from me its good to have mates in all directions:D

FlyingJesus
19-12-2007, 10:54 PM
If she's gonna mess you around like this just leave it. Also if you do show that you've lost interest she'll be all "omg I want him" because girls are just like that, then you can either get with her when she explodes or turn her down which'll be funny.

Mr.OSH
19-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Thanks + rep your a real mate Jay although u live like 300,000km from me its good to have mates in all directions:D

:) Think nothing of it dude. I hope things go well for you and this situation can be resolved without any more upset.

Rix
19-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Lol UT3 makes my hurting go away fast fps is always the key:P

:Delirium
19-12-2007, 11:50 PM
what mr. jebus said was corrent, if you ignore her and stuff, it will make her want you more, its just how girls are :)

Rix
20-12-2007, 01:08 AM
OK awesome lol thats what i planned on doing lol,
plus anyway if tis meant to be it will happen
who knows tomorrow a a nice girl may bump into me u never know with love!

BlueEyedSarah
20-12-2007, 04:25 AM
OK so, regrading my previous post about my mates girl pashing me.

Last night we spoke for around 2 hours on msn.
She told me that she really wants me but can't dump her boyfriend.
anyway i decided i was going to go to bed and yeah just saying night took a good 30 mins lol, in that time she told me i was the one and she was going to dump him for me, so i go to bed and then wake up to find a message on my phone saying that she can't be with me

it justs worst my heart has been ripped over and over again is she just using me or what? is she worth the pain, the heart break?

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Thread title mistake corrected. ;)
She doesnt sound worth it in my opinion...
If you both got together what makes you think she wont be in this confused state with another guy who comes along who she feels as though she likes as more than a friendship?
Your hurting yourself over a silly immature girl. Don't cause problems with someone who is taken. Wish her well with her rlationship and move on - there are plenty single girls out there who would love to be with you with out giving you this kind of greif and drama.

The Professor
24-12-2007, 05:34 PM
She doesnt sound worth it in my opinion...
If you both got together what makes you think she wont be in this confused state with another guy who comes along who she feels as though she likes as more than a friendship?
Your hurting yourself over a silly immature girl. Don't cause problems with someone who is taken. Wish her well with her rlationship and move on - there are plenty single girls out there who would love to be with you with out giving you this kind of greif and drama.

I disagree completely. I was with my gf for over a year when I met a girl on holiday. I'd consider myself to be committed, but I couldn't get this girl out of my head for ages after. I broke up with my gf since and we're incredibly close now and planning to meet up again in February :)

It isnt a case of being silly and immature, if you meet someone who "ticks more boxes" than the person you're currently with you will feel confused and split down the middle, thats unfortunately how the human mind works.

Rix
27-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks for your opinion alex,

i asked her what she saw in me and she said she can see so much of her boyfriend in me so i dunno is she just missing him or does she really like me:S

Earthquake
28-12-2007, 04:07 AM
Why doesn't she have the both of yah?

Rix
28-12-2007, 10:33 AM
That kinda won't work lol

Ugawa
28-12-2007, 01:05 PM
4get about her?

XX
Nia

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!