View Full Version : [AU] Broken?!?!

Bujin
20-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Yo, For some reason i can login too Habbo AU, But i cannot login to the client thing, It just stays at the Sulake or what ever splash screen, My mates stuck on it too, Yet a few people "not many" are online?

Grig
20-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Maybe its just down for a bit for some maintenence, or may be server problems. This is strange that it happens on AU at this time as it's around the peak time. I think it does work though but it lags a lot.

Bujin
20-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Well I've had problems since this morning for me, And my mate tried it before and even now and hes having the same problem as me, usually it doesn't even load the splash screen, just has a white page.

The maintenances usually happen around 10:30 our time, But it's only 6:22 and it's been like this almost all day for both of us, "different states / PC' / ISP"

Theres also usually around 2 - 4 thousand members online around this time, and it's been like 778 all day, So theres definitely something weird happening, They had a maintenence last night saying new features and stuff where going to be added, But i don't know.

Art
20-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Tell me about it ive been trying to log in each day. Keep getting stuck on the Sulake pageI thought it was just me :P I left it on once for about half a hour and it logged in but got disconnected lol. The site's been having a few issues recently. It was down most of yesterday.

EDIT: Hah go figure its working now :>

benno123
20-12-2007, 08:23 AM
what happened is that they moved servers to sydney (capital of New South Wales for those that don't know) and they're having some problems. either their new servers can't take the load or there's some files missing.
it'll be better in the long run for us australians because habbo will load much faster now.

oh and also the coffee mugs that you get out of mochas have been updated :D lol

Bujin
20-12-2007, 08:29 AM
That would be right, I email habbo right before i see these messages on what the problem was to be told on here, haha.

Where was the server located before? And thanks for that information guys!

I just wish Habbo Hotel kept everybody informed with a REAL news Page which shows technical stuff not just the stupid competitions and that they have going.

.:Sindrolic:.
20-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Id been expierencing the same problems too but for soem reason peopel I knew could get onto it. And prior to movign to Sydney it was located in new South Wales. Not exactly sure where in NSW but I know this because my virus program thing cant tell me the location of servers and *Text Removed*. I dont knwo why it does it but meh :P.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Verrou
20-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Actually the servers used to be based in Singapore with the Com.Sg servers. That's why when there was that earthquake AU got taken out with SG.

+ Post a pic of new coffee mug?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!