PDA

View Full Version : Question.

Charlie
20-12-2007, 03:01 PM
If you are caught using programs for autoing or whatever on rs, would they be banned for it? And, what type of ban is it?

I'm not going to do it myself because I don't want to, I just know someone who is.

Ras
20-12-2007, 03:06 PM
perm ban.

Jupar
20-12-2007, 03:06 PM
If you are caught using programs for autoing or whatever on rs, would they be banned for it? And, what type of ban is it?

I'm not going to do it myself because I don't want to, I just know someone who is.
Well you would get bant for rule #7 Which is autoing. If you get caught you're usually perm muted on runescape and then you can appeal which is 99% normally denied but if its really serious as jagex are having a crack down it could be a perm ban to. But, if you would auto use Scar... then good luck you might not get caught etc. ;)

Cwmbran
20-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Perm ban on the account + An IP Ban I believe.

BobX
20-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Perm ban on the account + An IP Ban I believe.

I don't think jagex are aloud to Ip ban because other family members may be using the same computer or something, i read it somewhere. :)

Cwmbran
20-12-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't think jagex are aloud to Ip ban because other family members may be using the same computer or something, i read it somewhere. :)

I read in an article that they have "Sophisticated" ways of tracking the persons "Throw away" account to their main account and the only way I can see that happening is through the IP and Jagex would not be able to tell which account is which. Therefore I believe you could get an IP ban. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!