PDA

View Full Version : Im Back! Report 12!

AgnesIO
20-12-2007, 06:27 PM
I am back giving reports, this being my twelth one i have not done anything too big, but it is three reports. My reports will grow once i am use to feeling out reports again! I hope you enjoy reading it :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Since the throne is a bit of a raging value i decided to value it!

Throne

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/ThroneST.gif

Seen 5 Times:

46HC = Seen 1 Time
47HC = Seen 3 Times
45HC = Seen 1 Time

At The Moment people cannot get enough of these and everyone is offering more to get the desired furni! I cannot see it rising much more - But the Rare Value has not yet been Revealed!

Snow Patch

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/SnowPatchST.gif

Seen 9 Times

2HC = Seen Two Times
1HC = Seen Two Times
1.5HC = Seen Five Times

The Snow Patch seems to be falling, this is due to them being in the catalouge for quite a long time, and people seem to think that they will fall in price so and trying to flog them in deals.

Black Monolith

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/BlackMonolithST.png

Seen 6 Times

1.8HC = Seen One Times
2HC = Seen 4 Times
1.5hc = Seen One Time

People do not seem to think 1.8HC is worth paying so are just dishing in either a .5hc or an extra one. Many owner's of the Monolith's do not want to sell there monliths for anything less than 2hc this is propably why 2hc is the most popular price.

I hope you enjoyed reading my report and i hope that i write some more *fantastic* reports. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

AgnesIO
20-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Sorry i can't edit above post...

Green is the price it is selling for
Red means other prices being seen.

Swp.
20-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Well done, il have to go look back at some of your other reports, all the values seem right

keep it up

AgnesIO
20-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Well done, il have to go look back at some of your other reports, all the values seem right

keep it up

They are quite a way back, a lot of them something lie 6 months.

Also i will add the habbox price to next weeks reports!

Netaxes
21-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Good Report, even though I haven't been seeing the snow rugs going for under 1.5. Next time, maybe change the colour of the green, its just too bright.

Overall - 8.5/10, Good work

AgnesIO
21-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Good Report, even though I haven't been seeing the snow rugs going for under 1.5. Next time, maybe change the colour of the green, its just too bright.

Overall - 8.5/10, Good work

I have seen it UNDER 1.5 two times, so it mite of just been luck, however 1.5hc as i said at the moment is what they are going for due to people sellin them in deals.

Lost-Shark
21-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Welcome back :)

Thanks for the report, I hope to see more in the near future :)

Well done!

AgnesIO
21-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Thanks, just out of interest will my credit, micellaneous and super and seasonal reports be checked as well?

Slowpoke
23-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Looking good mate, keep up the good work!

AgnesIO
23-12-2007, 07:42 PM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!