PDA

View Full Version : Morbidness ?

-Soph-
21-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Is it normal to be extremely morbid during your teen years?
I'm pretty much a happy person, i'd call myself an optimist..
but recently, i'd say over the past year, or 6 months, I find myself thinking about bad things a lot, and it gets me down, a lot.
I always relate everyday things to things that may of happened in the past, I have no idea why I do it - I just do it in my head ;s

is this normal?
I'm not depressive or anything, I just find myself getting morbid thoughts a lot... I don't "enjoy" morbid things, but I seem to find them interesting, if you get me.. ;s

+rep for anyone who gives a good reply :)

Hitman
21-12-2007, 01:24 AM
I think it's teen hormones, I'm 14 and I get down a lot. I can also lose my temper over little things without notice too... I'm a generally happy person aswell!

Hitman
21-12-2007, 01:25 AM
I think it's teen hormones, I'm 14 and I get down a lot. I can also lose my temper over little things without notice too... I'm a generally happy person aswell!

-Soph-
21-12-2007, 01:56 AM
yeah, I have a pretty short fuse but I think I get that from my dad, lol.

I know it's normal to have some morbidness, but i'd call mine pretty serious, I do it ALL the time.

-Soph-
21-12-2007, 10:04 PM
anyone else, pmsl?

Smiddy
21-12-2007, 10:06 PM
It's normal, it's not enjoying them, it's considering what could of happened. Wanting to better yourself, stuff like that. You'll soon learn to balance it and find it quite amusing some times. :)

mousey
21-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Im down a lot lately and im usualy happy infact im wel known for making the fool of myself and making people laugh, but yeah everyday things get me down and i think things that make me down for no reason. Its Normal just try and ignore them =] or as above make them amusing like i do

Metric.
21-12-2007, 11:17 PM
When I'm alone I get depressed.

:Delirium
22-12-2007, 03:01 AM
Everyone goes through with it at around age 13-15.. ive went through it and my brother is currently acting like a *Censored* Itll pass, dont worry :)

spot.
22-12-2007, 03:23 AM
mabey you should take some anti depressants or take some stimulants to get ur mind off it

WarezKid
22-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Do you mean you "see in your mind" that your hurt? but you dont feel like it ? :S

Breakfloor
22-12-2007, 10:28 AM
your lucky you havent had a past like mine.

at the moment i feel sick alot. because glass, doors and screaming reminds me of my accident. the feeling oof warm blood squirting out of your arm isnt a nice memory.

but still, even before that i had a REALLY bad childhood. it was nobodys fault. but my mum couldnt leave her boyfriend. how many times he poured petrol around the house and over himself while we were watching. at the time i thought he was my dad but i didnt know the difference between skin color.

oh well. just try not to think of the bad things and you cant compare them to things happening now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!