PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

Immenseman
21-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah, new funky friday has been released, good prize this week. That means there will be two Pink ICMs on the hotel.

We Wish you a Merry Christmas and have a fantastic present up for grabs in this week's Funky Friday!
It's time to clean out your chimneys and make way for the big gift-giver himself! Christmas is coming and all through the hotel is quiet, nobody is squeaking, not even your chocolate mouse! Here in Habbo Hotel, during the past few weeks, we have been celebrating what seems to be the arrival of four new Santa candidates, as Rasta Santa has returned to his Caribbean retreat! Well, can you blame him? I'll bet he's sipping coconut milk right now lapping up the sun!
This week, we saw the arrival of Sinister Santa Typical. A very grand individual. He was the only candidate to arrive with a Suit and briefcase to his interview! Now that's saying something, eh? However, one does question if he would be the right Santa for the job, as rumours are circulating the hotel that he is taking part in the election solely to boost his reputation! Tsk, tsk! I'm sure that wouldn't be true. After all, he has demanded that the Office Staff wear masks this Christmas and due to only being able to find Gorilla masks and that of Little Red Riding hood, they summoned us, the Habbos to create them some masterpieces to wear through the offices! In-keeping with his grand theme, he also provided us with snow-topped Hedges and Snow covered Christmas Tree's to help us in our challenge of building him some rather posh Mazes, to make him feel more at home! Habbo's rose to the challenge, and by succeeding, won themselves a great selection of furniture including a trophy from the old chap himself! I bet the Habbo Staff had to bend his arm to convince him to give out trophies!
And now, another Santa has arrived... What will they bring? Their own individual input of course, we'll just have to wait and see! I am sure that whatever the outcome of the new Santa, it will be a Christmas on Habbo to remember. Even if Rasta Santa isn't here to assist us. Which makes me wonder... What does Funky Friday have on offer for you as a Christmas Present? Funky Friday never aims to disappoint Habbo's and never does! So this week, we have decided to push the sleigh out and give you a prize that would fit perfectly under any Christmas Tree.
Prize
1 Snow Globe - To overlook Habbo Hotel without going out in the cold!
1 Lapland Greeting - To be just like one of the four wannabe Santa's!
1 Lodge Fireplace - How else will the next Santa clause get in your room?
1 Pink Ice Cream Maker - For the wonderful wintery treat that it really is!
So there you have it! This week's Funky Friday question is...
Which of these is not the name of one of Santa's reindeer?
1. Rudolph
2. Prancer
3. Flounder
As usual, 5 runners up will receive 25 credits.
Thanks to Felimy (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/16547978/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

How to enter
When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Enter your Credits Code (your Habbo ID) when asked. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a BT landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits. Do not call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.
Submit a Funky Friday Article
To submit a Funky Friday article, send it along to [email protected] using the subject: Funky Friday! You must include the question, the answer to the question and your Habbo name. Please follow a similar format to the article above!
Last Week's Winners
Reindeer Rare and Christmas Items
Shoed
Palski
25 Credits
Freeker
badboyxlr
TheGreatSam
!!salon!!
andiz.

Swearwolf
21-12-2007, 01:08 PM
nice i might enter for the first time ever.

Robby
21-12-2007, 01:10 PM
It will be intresting to see what the icms sell for :D

Immenseman
21-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Yeah, it will. Especially if there are only two on the hotel for a long time rather then habbo releasing it straight after or giving more out. I hope they just keep two on the Hotel.

Elliott$
21-12-2007, 01:22 PM
I will try remember to enter lol!

Immenseman
21-12-2007, 01:35 PM
I have never phoned up before and I doubt I will this week although this is the best prize in quite a while I think.

Minstrels
21-12-2007, 01:41 PM
I might enter for the first time in a year and a bit, that is if my account is unbanned at 14:18
like it says it should be. :(

Demon
21-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Awesome prize ;)

le harry
21-12-2007, 02:17 PM
interesting

Black_Apalachi
21-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Wow. What is last week's "Reindeer Rare"? Is it the statue?

Bibliophobia
21-12-2007, 03:23 PM
lol crap reason to give it out

fingers crossed its valentine rare

Kyle
21-12-2007, 03:27 PM
lol crap reason to give it out

so true....

who eats icecream in the winter :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!