PDA

View Full Version : What Is Love?

Vause
01-06-2005, 08:01 PM
What Is Love? It's a feeling. And many people feel it for each other, or a piticular person. Now, there is love for your friends. And then there is love, when you love someone that much, you wish to spend you life with them.
I belive it is possible to fall in love over the internet. It may sound childish and so stupid. But i think if you have known someone for about 7 months, know everyhting about them ect , then you can fall in love with them. What are your views on love? Do you agree with my statement..

'Its possible to fall in love over the internet'

I have asked many people. And some people just laugh in my face and say 'how childish'. But i have found someone who i think i really do love. But the question is, is it really love? Some couple's belive that if their Girl/Boy friend is friendly with another girl/boy then they dont love them. This is so so FALSE.
I am close to many boys, and i doesant mean i feel for them.
But, love in real life is a differant story. You see them and can be with them forever. But i see the computer as real life. To me without the computer life just is not worth living. And i think this is why i feel so strongly for a certain person. Many of you may agree with me, many of you my throw it in my face and laugh at me. But i want your views.

Thanks

x.Glitz.x

Tyche
01-06-2005, 08:04 PM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYY

I agree with you Emma xD You're not crazy. You talk complete sense always :D

No, seriously. Yes, 'tis possible.

;)

Steph
01-06-2005, 11:17 PM
It's hard to say in my view. Love is a strong word and truly only should mean one thing, but love for one person can mean lust to another and if someone can love someone over the internet in my view (and it may and probably only will be in my view) it's not true love. It's a very heavy crush. But I don't know what your feeling x.Glitz.x so who am I to judge? But then I do question, why love over the internet is so different to love in real, the only thing is you don't see them and experiance they presence. However, I slightly disagree with your statement.
*Technically, there is 4 types of love. The love in which one may feel towards a place or object e.g. I love New-York, I love chocolate.
Then there is the love that one may feel for friends and family members.
The love in which one feels for a lover, someone they may wish to marry.
The love in which one has for christianity*

Steven
01-06-2005, 11:32 PM
love is a reaction between two people..

TehJoshy
03-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Love Hurts... And Can Sometimes be Not What You Expect IT To Be

Mr.Kylee
03-06-2005, 05:50 AM
Ya well I use to be agaisnt the whole love over net thingy but it's true. I mean I know you can't actually see the person but at least they don't judge you on your outside look etc. You can get really close to them and I think that getting somebody known over net is much easier. True love shows, they can't see you but they still love you, it's not all about kissing and touching and blabla. :D the end. <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!