PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to make a fansite.

wazup999
21-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey well I'm trying to make a fansite. So far it's going pretty well but I'm having some problems and stuff. So I'm looking for some one that would be an owner and could help me make the site.

Right now I have a layout which is mostly coded and a shoutcast server for 300 listeners at 64 kbps. I'm just trying to get myself a domain but my parents wont let me buy one. :(

So yeah that's pretty much all.

Thanks,
wazup999 :P

Forge
21-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Well if you have any errors feel free to pm me and ill sure help you out :)
But i dont want to be an owner or anything.

wazup999
21-12-2007, 10:50 PM
i need a little bit of help but i also need the domain :(

So i'm really looking for someone that would like to be an owner

Forge
21-12-2007, 10:54 PM
So your wanting to make a fansite but you want an owner that basically just pays for everything?

wazup999
21-12-2007, 11:01 PM
thats exactly it

lol not rlly. I already got a shoutcast server and I did part of the layout and I do need help but I don't trust ppl when they don't ask anything, cause I leave in a world where everyone asks something in return. I just need a domain too god I'm not asking them to get everything. What else do owners do except pay and make layouts :P

Waz :l

wazup999
23-12-2007, 01:12 AM
I'm just adding a bit to my previous post cause I can't edit it.

I need another person to help me and be the 2nd owner cause we can't do it all alone. But why would that person be owner if she just helped a bit with the coding? You don't let any 1 be co-owner just fr a lil help, like 1 of my friends did. He lets ppl be owner if they donate. so yeah.

Waz :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!