PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Xmas Shopping

Favourtism
22-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Oh my god I hate it. It's not even Christmas eve yet and today I had to go to ASDA to get some food for Xmas Dinner and Lunch to find ques of about 10 people per :O

I heard that this happened aswell lst year:

Two women were fighting over the last turkey in a Morrisons supermarket. They fought over it in the aisle, with one woman eventually pulling harder than the other. They proceeded to insult each other as they shopped. In the car park, the person going home without a turkey shouted, 'I hope you burn it!' The other woman walked up to the lady, raised the frozen turkey above her head, and brought it crashing down on the other woman's head. Haha

So have you had any bad expereinced with last minute xmas shopping?

beth
22-12-2007, 04:04 AM
well, i haven't started yet. so lolz.

Neversoft
22-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Thats the chrsitmas spirit! It brings everyone together! :love3:

I never go shopping near christmas. Not like I go shopping anyway.

le harry
22-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Nope, I don't Xmas shop.

Naythi.
22-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Hahahaa at them women...

Silly buggars.. I hate turkey.. Just buy chicken instead Lol!

I need to buy my mums and my dads xmas presants and my Bros... Got any ideas what to get em? Lol?

mat64
22-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I've never had to go last minute shopping. It was very busy in York last Saturday when I went though so I imagine it would be even worse this weekend.

utox
22-12-2007, 11:39 AM
someone in asda threw an apple at my head cos i got the last tin of quality street.

Infrontation
22-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Just got all my christmas presents today. Managed to spend 60quid on myself while I was ther =D

Ostinato
22-12-2007, 05:36 PM
I went shopping yesterday and ended up in argument with some fat cow barging her way through the aisle and pushing into me, lol. :) :P

:Liam
22-12-2007, 05:45 PM
I did It today and I got pushed to the ground by an angry 15 year old trying to get a card for his dad lol. He was trying to barge past me but pushed to hard lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!