PDA

View Full Version : Catalouge Rares

AgnesIO
22-12-2007, 10:15 AM
I think its weird that went rares are in the cat. habbox makes them 2hc! I think while they are in cat they should be 2.5hc, becuase all it does putting them lower than 25credz is stops people buying them.

mat64
22-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Habbox doesn't set the values of rares though, It just reports the value things are currently been traded for.

AgnesIO
22-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Yes BUT as soon as habbox sets the vsalue no one p[ays different. If habbox made the T 1hc (example) everyopne wopuld pay 1hc.

John!
22-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Yes BUT as soon as habbox sets the vsalue no one p[ays different. If habbox made the T 1hc (example) everyopne wopuld pay 1hc.

No they wouldn't. A few people would offer 1HC, but no-one would sell for that. The value would rise by like 30HCs in one day.

@xP
22-12-2007, 12:05 PM

Thats going abit to far.
Say if Habbox dropped the throne now to 40 HC, without no warning just randomly, people would pay that price for a throne.
Of course, Habbox don't fix the values. Rare values staff are getting annoyed with people with this sort of thread because we tell them the same thing over and over again.
Rare values staff report rare values in the staff forums. Rare value manager analyse these values and set a value in a appropriate way.
They don't just think "Oh, it's only the throne, i think it's been traded low so i'll lower it in value."

Habbox think hard about the values. ;]

Swp.
22-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Thats going abit to far.
Say if Habbox dropped the throne now to 40 HC, without no warning just randomly, people would pay that price for a throne.
Of course, Habbox don't fix the values. Rare values staff are getting annoyed with people with this sort of thread because we tell them the same thing over and over again.
Rare values staff report rare values in the staff forums. Rare value manager analyse these values and set a value in a appropriate way.
They don't just think "Oh, it's only the throne, i think it's been traded low so i'll lower it in value."

Habbox think hard about the values. ;]

Well said, couldnt of put it in a better way

-:Undertaker:-
22-12-2007, 01:56 PM
If Habbox put it as 2.5 CS when it isn't going for 2.5 CS it still won't make the rare stay up in value, if you go into a trading room people would still be selling for 1.5/1.8 CS no matter what Habbox says.

Slowpoke
22-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Like we say, our values are only a guide. If people feel as though we fixing values then that's there opinion but it's not true.

AgnesIO
22-12-2007, 07:42 PM
I didnt say you were fixibng values, As far as i am concerned you are the only place i can go for values. I just think its weird because no one will pay 25credz if they can only sell it for 2hc anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!