PDA

View Full Version : 2 FREE DJ PANEL LICENSES LEFT

ThisNameWillDo!
22-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Hello, before I start, DO NOT START ARGUING, I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO APPLY FOR FREE DJ PANEL LICENSES, GO AWAY IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO ARGUE.

Right, there are 2 more free DJ Panel licenses left. It is for my DJ Panel I am making. It will be a totally unique DJ Panel with a nice design and hundreds of features.

When it is released, it will cost around £1.00 - £2.00 per license. I do not want anyone to post comments about the DJ Panel otherwise arguments will occur. I just want people to apply for a free DJ Panel license.

To apply for a free DJ Panel license, please send me a private message giving the following information:

Title: DJ Panel License

Your E-mail:
Your MSN:
Your Name:

Remember, there are only 2 more free DJ Panel licenses left so you will need to send me a private message quickly!

If you wish, please feel free to reply to this thread with ideas of features for the DJ Panel. I do not want to know if it will succeed or not, like on the other thread which caused arguments, I just want ideas of features for the DJ Panel.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,
Vince.

Jahova
22-12-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm not applying but it sounds good and also its very kind of you to be doing this,
+REP, Merry Christmas.

- TomSpit

Blob
22-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Include AJAX in it.

ThisNameWillDo!
22-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm not applying but it sounds good and also its very kind of you to be doing this,
+REP, Merry Christmas.

- TomSpit

Hello, thank you, reputation returned.

Include AJAX in it.

Hello Blob, I have included my own chat if that is what you mean.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of you!

Kind Regards,
Vince.

Blob
22-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Have like a ajax login, ajax dj says etc.

ThisNameWillDo!
22-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Hello, Thanks for the ideas Blob.

+Rep.

Kind Regards,
Vince.

Forge
22-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Can we have a preview or a print screen?
Abit pointless getting a licence if we dont know what it looks like.

ThisNameWillDo!
22-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Hello, I would give you one but I don't want to show anyone yet until I release the BETA demo version which will be released very soon! Working on a good design at the moment and more features.

Kind Regards,
Vince.

Forge
22-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Your giving out licences to something that isn't out?

ThisNameWillDo!
22-12-2007, 02:40 PM
If you read, you will notice that I have said that the DJ Panel is not released yet and that I am still in the process of making it. The licenses will be given out on release. I just thought I would give out 10 free DJ Panel licenses as a Christmas present.

Kind Regards,
Vince.

Forge
22-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Fair enough! Cant critisise free stuff! :P Good luck with it pal

ThisNameWillDo!
22-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks a lot, +rep if I can.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

Kind Regards,
Vince.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!