PDA

View Full Version : Angst [HxF Xbox Clan]

Disaronno
22-12-2007, 10:32 PM
ONLY POST ONCE IN THIS THREADHello all, the new HxF clan will be called

Angst

There were 22 replies to the other thread asking about it. This means that there is obvious interest.

Rules of Angst

When planning clan wars
Make sure you post a thread in this forum (Microsoft) stating; which game, time, date, amount of players, game server, and any other relevant details.
Example:
4v4
Call of Duty 4
Team Death Match
24/11/2008
18:00pm GMT
Headset Please

When wanting to play in games:
When you see a thread that you would like to play in, reply with your Xbox Live name, for invites and the like. If it is a (example) 4v4, if your 5th to reply and you don’t get in, come on just encase somebody drops out.

Results
Post results in the results forum. I will try to get this sorted out with --ss-- to make sure nobody spams it.

Reply with

You’re XboxLive GamerTag (WingedOmnivore for Example)
Games You Will Play Online
When Can You Get Online

DO NOT REPLY WITH ANYTHING ELSE OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE NOT BE CONSIDERED.

If you would like to help the clan even more, setup a site (a good one) for it =]

WingedOmnivore
Rainbow Six, Halo 3, Need For Speed Pro Street, Call Of Duty 4, Gears Of War (Atm)
After New Years Eve (Hopefully)

Aflux
22-12-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm not joining because you're acting as a leader.

Disaronno
22-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Obviously you cant read. Also i said there isnt a leader, im doing this so that people know who is in and how to do it, to avoid confusion, read in future tbh.

reindeer.
22-12-2007, 10:45 PM
dont like the name.

Aflux
22-12-2007, 10:47 PM
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Who's to consider ones application? Majority votes should be in place.

the new HxF clan will be called Angst
Even though some, more than a few decided against it?

Rules of Angst
Who made these rules? You.

Disaronno
22-12-2007, 10:53 PM

Why should someone who cant read be in a clan?

Majority vote towards Ok or Yes to liking Angst

Yes but there rules that everyone would lay down anyway.

Obvioulsy both of you cannot read, i dont care if you dont want to be in it, i want to know who IS in it

Tristan
22-12-2007, 10:57 PM
agreed

dont like the name.
agreed

agreed

I'll apply anyway. Won't use the name though tbh...

Your XboxLive GamerTag - Sampaa
Games You Will Play Online - Fifa 08, COD4, NBA Live 08 (if I get it), NFS PS (If I get it)
When Can You Get Online - weneva rly.

By the way, it's "Your" not "You're", I'm not an 'XboxLive GamerTag'...

Disaronno
22-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Tell that to microsoft works

Aflux
22-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Tell that to microsoft works
Tell that to Oxford Dictionary and a GCSE in English.

You're is shorted for you are which in the sentence you used it would be 'You are Microsoft Gamertag' which, in turn, is calling the user a Microsoft Gamertag.

Disaronno
22-12-2007, 11:06 PM
Yea if you can read, which i doubt you can do going by this thread. Yea i said, tell that to microsoft word, because i done it in MW 2000 and i clicked change because i wasn't paying that much attention. Don't try to educate me.

Minstrels
22-12-2007, 11:08 PM
mattyhurst
Gow, Halo 3, Fifa 08, COD 4 (If I get)

Any time?

skins
22-12-2007, 11:14 PM
GT: Luxon6
Games: COD4 Halo LP urm name any popular game i have it really!

Jazza
23-12-2007, 12:34 AM
1. GeneralJazza
2. GoW (I suck), Halo 2 (Fairly good), Halo 3 (Very good), Far Cry Instincts predator (Elite tbh), Lost Planet (Average), PGR3 (Average), The Orange box (Won't have until after Christmas so I dunno)
3. Weekends (other than saturday night when I work) and after 8pm weekdays

Callum.
23-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Fail to see the point right now.

Seems like it's been put together unorganized in a few days. Also, I don't like how people are picked for matches. Someone who is new to the game posts first, they get their place even though they're most likely crap at the game. Same goes for people who are not very good anyway. It's like going on team deathmatch and asking rank 30's to join.

-Acidic
23-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Your XboxLive GamerTag - HalfAcid
Games You Will Play Online - CoD2, CoD3, CoD4, Orange Box,Halo 3, Gears Of War, FIFA 08, NFS: PS and others too.
When Can You Get Online: I can get online whenever.

mangle
23-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Isloe
GoW Halo 3 MoH Airborne Rainbow Six Vegas
Mondays , Thursdays , Fridays and Weekend. Weekdays - after 4 oclock :]

Jericho
23-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Im with Aflux and a couple of others in this thread.

The name..just blatently sucks.

"angst"...pssh. I prefared other names..

Your taking control of it too much, your like a control freak. Chill you boots, not as many people will join if your having all these pathetic rules, its called clan, like a group of friends, not an army or a boot camp.

But i'll join and see how it goes.. if you dont sort the act out, im going.

GT : II JoeB II
Games : Saints row (Alright) / Smackdown (Alright) / Tony Hawks Project 8 (Amazing at it) / After Christmas : Tony Hawks Proving Ground and some others.

g
23-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Your XboxLive GamerTag - gangster1337
Games You Will Play Online - GOW, Kane and lynch, Halo 3, COD4, Stranglehold,Saints row,Smackdown v raw 2008,
When you can get online - nearly any time.

Neil
23-12-2007, 12:16 PM

I see what you mean but to be honest I think someone needs to "act" leader, clans work alot better when things are organized and things are better organized by putting things through a leader instead of having 15 different random matches and not enough people to play in the game, if he doesn't act like a proper leader but just as a..."spiritual" leader then he doesn't have power to do things like kick members but ideas can be filtered through him instead of just being there and having a huge mess, not to mention he created the clan, it would not be his clan but he would be there to stop having tons of clan matches and stuff

I'll apply anyway. Won't use the name though tbh...

How can you not use the name o.O
You mean changed your XBL tag to "[ANGST] (Tag here)"?

1. Your XboxLive GamerTag - xTenebrous

2. Games You Will Play Online - COD4, Halo 3, Saints Row, Orange Box [wont have it until christmas]

3. When Can You Get Online - Whenever I'm at home and my bros are not playing then I'm online [From the 8th Jan I wont be on from 9AM till about 5PM due to college on Tuesdays and Wednesdays]

Azul
23-12-2007, 12:20 PM
I agree, clans work alot better with someone in charge, sorting matches, picking the teams etc. Just stop the whining, don't like the name? Don't be in the clan, it's as simple as that.

InsaneBartender
COD4, Gears of War
Most week nights, can't rely on me on Saturdays, i'm normally out.

Alan_Carr
23-12-2007, 12:27 PM
You’re XboxLive GamerTag - xIIGrEgGyIIx
Games You Will Play Online - Fifa 08, Halo 3, Gears of war, COD4, SVR2008.
When Can You Get Online - Everyday, for a few hours.

reindeer.
23-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Yea if you can read, which i doubt you can do going by this thread. Yea i said, tell that to microsoft word, because i done it in MW 2000 and i clicked change because i wasn't paying that much attention. Don't try to educate me.
look, if you don't understand the basics of punctuation then i don't think you can go round telling people they can't read.

Alan_Carr
23-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Lol, if you dont wna join, leave enit :)

reindeer.
23-12-2007, 12:35 PM
this clan is going to end up being run like this forum.
you can't do anything without someone pulling you up for it.
whenever i play with a group of mates we have a right laugh, theres no 'rules' or leader.

Alan_Carr
23-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Im just gna do it and see how it goes enit, but we cant have like 22 members in a clan, its usually like 5 at the most =/

Neil
23-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Im just gna do it and see how it goes enit, but we cant have like 22 members in a clan, its usually like 5 at the most =/

Clans can be as big as they need to be, I've been in gaming clans with like 60 members xD

reindeer.
23-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Clans can be as big as they need to be, I've been in gaming clans with like 60 members xD
i bet they didnt have rules.

Jazza
23-12-2007, 01:05 PM

It depends on the type of clan, I was in FCIP clan with 8 other people but we are all pros, other clans may have 100s of members, its usually decided on if you need to prove how good you are to join.

Tristan
23-12-2007, 01:24 PM
What it really needs to be is spontaneous. It won't be fun otherwise.
The "Post Your GamerTag" thread just is there for people to post them and no one takes notice to add them. This "clan" thing shouldn't really be called a "clan". It should just encourage people to add each other more so that we can all play together more regularly and actually bother to add each other.

reindeer.
23-12-2007, 01:28 PM
The "Post Your GamerTag" thread just is there for people to post them and no one takes notice to add them. This "clan" thing shouldn't really be called a "clan". It should just encourage people to add each other more so that we can all play together more regularly and actually bother to add each other.
good idea.

Neil
23-12-2007, 01:35 PM
i bet they didnt have rules.

They did actually, rules are to keep order within a structure (no that doesn't always mean a building)
Without rules nothing works very well, obviously rules are not gonna be stuff like "don't swear" but they still have rules

reindeer.
23-12-2007, 01:38 PM
a structure (no that doesn't always mean a building)
are you questioning my intelligence?

Neil
23-12-2007, 01:41 PM
are you questioning my intelligence?

No I just put it incase anyone decides they wanna be sarcastic

Andeeh
23-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Your XboxLive GamerTag - Andeeh
Games You Will Play Online - Fifa 08, COD4, COD3, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, PGR3, Forza 2 and thats bout it for online
When Can You Get Online - Most of the time

flux
23-12-2007, 02:13 PM
AGREED. :]

i'll give my gamertag n stuff when i get my 360.

Alan_Carr
23-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Whens this clan actually gna be announced?

Cwmbran
24-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Bisto2k7
COD4, GoW, MoH Airborne, Battlefield 2MC, (Halo 3 After Xmas).
Week nights, Sunday.

We would need someone to act as a leader to get things sorted out at first, and as LuckyBreak brought up the idea of having a clan I don't see why he can't act as the leader to get things up and running.

Although if the majority of clan members or would be members disagree with this I don't see any reason why we can't have a vote for another person to act as a leader or whether or not we should have one.

GhostFace-
24-12-2007, 02:41 AM
ill pass this is to much, y cant u just pm ur friends on here, get there gamer tag, and invite em to a game on xbox live.

ur actin like this is your little army.

so im gunna pass.

o ROFL AT THE NAMEEEE

24-12-2007, 02:47 AM
im already in a clan called [GAAY] on COD4
Join that one people, not thsi gaay one :P

Alan_Carr
24-12-2007, 10:04 AM
WTH IS ANGST?
I DNT GET THE NAME

Neil
24-12-2007, 11:36 AM
WTH IS ANGST?
I DNT GET THE NAME

It's the German word for fear

Minstrels
24-12-2007, 01:13 PM
WTH IS ANGST?
I DNT GET THE NAME
Nothing new there then.

Alan_Carr
24-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Why do we have to be base around Germans?!

Neil
24-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Why do we have to be base around Germans?!

It isn't based around Germans the name is just German because it sounds cooler than "Fear" or "PWNED" not all gamers are complete morons and the simplest thing they can come up with is "L0L" or "USUK" or something stupid like that, grow up, it's not like he's forcing us all to change our names to Francis and learn German -.-

j
25-12-2007, 02:07 AM
This won't work and I knew it.

Mr Macro
25-12-2007, 08:37 PM
This won't work and I knew it.

Go back on Warcraft then.I'll join up i play halo 3, C&C3 and maybe COD4

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!