PDA

View Full Version : Buying...

Stickie
22-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I dont realy know if this is in the right section so mods, please move this if it aint. But I'm looking for the trax the finalists of the trafacctor competition had to make a song with. they could keep the trax but they havent been in the catalogue yet so I consider them rare.
the once I still need are:
candy disco
electric bass
I love scratching
if you got them or 1 of them, let me know and name ur price. dont exagerate (if that's spelled correctly, wich I doubt) with the price, I'm looking for them, but not that bad... rather wait till they release them then pay 2hc per trax. anyway tyvm in advance for reading this.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved from Rare Trading. Please post in the correct section next time.

Bujin
23-12-2007, 07:32 AM
"Thread Moved from Rare Trading. Please post in the correct section next time."

Didn't you mods read his "I dont realy know if this is in the right section so mods, please move this if it aint." ????

That's HEAPS rude telling him to post in the right section "next time" when he never knew what section he was suppose too, How old are moderators on this site? 12? I'm getting so sick of it, This is EXACLY the reason why Habbox Forum is having trouble becoming Official.

Moderators need to LAY OFF peoples backs, What was the harm of the moderator just saying

""" Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved from Rare Trading. Thank you for for trying to post in the right section, But it belongs in Rares for normals. """

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude or comment in the Trading Section.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!