PDA

View Full Version : My Cousins Username

CH3LS3A
23-12-2007, 04:50 PM
My cousin has a habbo account and she cant remember the password, she doesn't know what email address she registerd it with either, is there any chance she can recover the account ?

Clowgon
23-12-2007, 05:06 PM
My cousin has a habbo account and she cant remember the password, she doesn't know what email address she registerd it with either, is there any chance she can recover the account ?

Lmao why dont u ......... ..... ... ..... ....... Ok!

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not spam.

Ailerons
23-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes, use the Habbo Help Tool from another account and give sufficient details so the player support member is happy that your cousin is the person she says she is.

Earthquake
23-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Hah! She was dumb enough to forget, let her deal with it.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Matty
23-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Use the tool, if you know DOB you can usually get it back, they ask you questions such as furni on the acc, date registered and previous passwords used.

le harry
24-12-2007, 12:40 AM
& if you've bought credits before, if so how many.

j
24-12-2007, 07:46 AM
& if you've bought credits before, if so how many.

'Insert 15 digit number here.'

@xP
24-12-2007, 10:47 AM
LOL

Read the Habbo FAQs. :)
If she had no furni on it and it was a crap name i'd make a new account.

Jordy
24-12-2007, 10:27 PM
I remember they once did an article on how to retrieve a Habbo account with no details but it's username. You have to give incredibly complexed details, like how much you ever spent on credits, if you used SMS what was the phone number? I think your IP Address is also useful and when you login, what's in your hand and plenty of stuff. Just provide EVERYTHING you know about the account, especially about credit purchases.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!